King Staffie x EBT DofB 15.04.12 - 27.02.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Leeanne

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Gatwick

Post by Leeanne »

0469DBE1-851F-421D-953E-3B134795234C.jpeg
King is a really lovely boy, he seems a bit stressed in the kennel however that doesn’t stop him giving you a nice greeting. Away from the kennel he really enjoys getting out exploring a nice easy walk. What a handsome chap please someone give king his forever home.
Heart fill with love.gif] :smiley-chores002.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had yet another lovely welcome from King before setting out on our walk. King was desperately looking for a toy to carry whilst out but unfortunately couldn't find one however this didn't take away from his enjoyment at being out and about. He had a couple of rolls or rather wriggles around on his back in the grass. We passed another dog walker, as always King was very well behaved, he didn't pull or fuss, he just stayed calm and carried on his way. He thoroughly enjoyed his sausage treats when we returned to his kennel. love together.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

The gorgeous King and I had a good walk this afternoon, despite the ground getting wetter and muddier this doesn't put King off. At the start he managed to find a ball to carry with him only to drop it shortly after setting off but he did pick it up on the way back. At the end of our walk a cat was blocking our path, we waited for it to move and when it did King was very well behaved and didn't react at all. thumbs.gif He enjoyed his sausage treats when we got back to his kennel. bighug.gif
Judy

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

King gave me his usual excited greeting when I took him out this afternoon. We passed several other dogs whilst out, King as always was not reactive at all. When we got back to the kennels he had a lovely fuss made of him by a couple of other walkers which King thoroughly enjoyed as well as his sausage treats I gave him when he was back in his kennel. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Weebs

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Weebs »

I was supposed to be walking only 3 dogs today but who can resist the wonder that is King? He also helped me out as I was testing out a canicross harness as thinking of investing in one. Although as he is SUCH an easy walk, the harness wasn't really put to too much of a test 😉. 0002.gif] We had a fairly long walk up the lane to the footpath and back round to the playing field in Smallfield and then home. King is so lovely and gentle - glancing round to make sure I was still there. Felt very connected to him. Bless 💝 angel13.gif] love4.gif
Judy

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 15.04.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I always feel uplifted when taking King out, it is such a joy to see how much he appreciates having a bit of attention and he really looks forward to his walks. It would be impossible to walk past his kennel without taking him out, so I had my King fix again this afternoon. This lovely boy is just so kind and gentle. love together.gif]
Judy

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 15.04.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

What a superstar King is, whilst out on our walk this afternoon we had an off lead Labrador run up to us barking all the time, King just stood still watching the Labrador bounding about barking at him, he didn't react at all. The owner did apologise profusely but luckily King was very majestic in his behaviour as if to say 'I don't know what all the fuss is about' and then promptly carried on walking. Love him. bighug.gif
Sarahk

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 15.04.12 Milton Keynes W/E foster

Post by Sarahk »

Look who’s come to stay for a weekend break love4.gif
B37A5869-4CAB-4282-84ED-9A2592C4639C.jpeg
We travelled up to my folks in Milton Keynes straight after walkies at the kennels today, King an angel in the car, after bestowing his kisses on me before we set off he was snoring by Leatherhead on the M25 !!!

He’s greeted mum and dad like he’s known them forever :D
And think safe to say he’s already got mum under his paws !!!
5F31EA1D-8CA6-409A-9122-14582D365A01.jpeg
F0E8F872-5F1F-4156-B58E-D075BB00B186.jpeg
F14CA1F8-9AAB-4101-88A7-5C9AB0C019B6.jpeg
angel13.gif]
love4.gif smiley-sad010.gif love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Could hardly believe his luck when I showed him his sleeping quarters for the next 2 nights !!!
8E180DDE-1431-4DA7-80AA-DD1331959845.jpeg
12161598-A234-40E2-BD1D-47FB71E76EC0.jpeg
1E10B244-F6D8-4CFB-85C4-C7563A9C36C2.jpeg
xxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Well he’s not sad today !! King has had a lovely time and is now snoozing on the sofa with his head on my mum’s lap again, not jealous (yes I am !!!)

King was very good when we had a spot of supper last night, just look at his good boy (and hopeful!) sit !!! And a spot of dribble forming too 0002.gif]
2A2DFEA3-1319-4B54-B5DD-1D637A3400DD.jpeg
So last night he was fabulous with his dinner, clearing the bowl but not rushing it, and no worries with me around his food/bowl :D

After some post dinner snoozing I decided it was bath time for King !!! Ran the bath and he ran off, wasn’t keen ! But I managed to pick him up and once in the bath he was a very very good boy, enjoyed the lather up and then the shower down :D
And boy does he smell sweet and his coat is lovely and soft love4.gif

Here’s the boy drying out on the sofa, he is looking a bit sorry for himself in this pic 0002.gif]
6166297E-6AA1-4370-B951-992C6697F7CF.jpeg
King dried off nicely and then it was bed time zzz zzzzz zzzzzzz

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”