Ursa (Honey) Akita x Mastiff DofB 01.11.16 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
nada.c

Re: Honey Mastiff DofB 01.11.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by nada.c »

Honey enjoyed dipping into the river today 💦
She was very engaged with me on our walk, responding when I asked her to walk with me. She only had one moment of madness - doing zoomies (she’s a big strong girl!), but soon calmed. A big lovely bear of a girl, with a big heart ❤️
pits

Re: Honey Akita x Mastiff DofB 01.11.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

I took Honey the gorgeous cookie dough coloured Mastiff out today for the first time. She's beautiful, extremely friendly, enjoyed cuddles a lot and is a very good natured dog. She knows commands like sit, stay, down, paw very well!

andyrols

Post by andyrols »

I took Honey into the paddock to get rid of the famed energy but she wasn’t feeling it so we took off on our walk. I don’t know if she was having an off day or whether she has improved her technique but she was a really easy walk, not pulling a great deal at all (and I only took her out with the lead). She’s a lovely looking dog and I’m sure would be a real pleasure to call your own.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Big girl zoomies

Stu

Post by Stu »

I used to love watching Honey in the paddock and it's great to see she hasn't lost her natural exuberance and agility.
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20190917_123758_717.jpg
just Chewing my Ball !!
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

You'll all be very pleased to know Miss Honey has definatley Not lost any of her exuberance she's utterly magnificent !
A huge cuddle monster, She lays herself on you and loves a tummy tickle or back rub.
She's so responsive to looks, noises, interacts constantly with humans she's such a dog who wants to please.
She's such a gentle natured dog and really needs somewhere to call home Heart fill with love.gif]
laura

Post by laura »

Why oh why is Honey still in kennels?? She is such a lovely girl with so much to offer. We had another lovely walk this week end. No photos unfortunately. She is a big dog, but not the biggest big dog. She needs a little training, but she wants to please so who ever takes her home is already half way there! She loves hugs and cuddles and being with people. Someone out there must have room in their hearts and home to take on this bundle of love... She loves her walks and is interested in everything around her. Big dog = big love
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

When I took Honey to the paddock last week, she jumped up on the sofa for cuddles. She is very affectionate.
E7CA45BE-9E34-4AED-A675-7669EF130D92.jpeg
3A5ACD2C-62D5-463A-9504-7770F1DCBC16.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”