Ursa (Honey) Akita x Mastiff DofB 01.11.16 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Stu

Re: Honey Akita x Mastiff DofB 01.11.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Stu »

Continue to walk Honey regularly and she is enjoying the cooler weather. We have been walking along the road recently because i noticed she doesn't like traffic passing close to her and am trying to get her used to it. She improves with every walk we do and now doesn't react to cars but there is still a bit to do as far as trucks are concerned. Honey is a wonderful dog and just needs the chance to shine in a loving home.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely time with Honey in the paddock recently. She is a wonderful doggo. love4.gif

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I am loving getting to walk Honey a bit more often. She has grown into a wonderful dog in the time I have know her. She can be soppy, playful and a wonderful companion.

We had some fun in the paddock before going for a lovely chilled walk. We saw a squirrel in the woods and Honey noticed, looked up and walked on, back in the day her pray drive was intense. She may of just not been in the mood to chase but I was pleasantly surprised. We also passed a couple of RR dogs and Honey did not react at all.

If you like big dogs then Honey is your girl! love4.gif love4.gif

Some cuddles

Honey enjoying being chased round the paddock!

Finally a drink and a final fetch of the ball!
Mjb

Post by Mjb »

Any news on how beautiful honey is doing
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Kiss of love.gif k2727.gif

Honey! What else can be said? Beautiful big playful pup. Affectionate. Responsive. Quick to befriend. Adorable.

0077.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
DariusV

Post by DariusV »

Lovely Honey
DSCF8911.jpg
DSCF8922.jpg
DSCF8920.jpg
DSCF8919.jpg
DSCF8904.jpg
DSCF8915.jpg
DSCF8913.jpg
DSCF8929.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Beautiful photos of honey . Hope she’s doing ok
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

The picture that DariusV took of Honey show just how magnificent and beautiful she is! love4.gif

Getting to spend time with Honey is always a treat. She is a big girl and so loving. Big love! She has the most wonderful friendly temperament.

I wish her forever home would find her. She is biddable and so bright that she would absolutely flourish in a home. Do consider Honey she is well worth the time Homing Questionnaire

Here she is out walking looking like the stunner she is

She is great fun in the paddock

She loves a cuddle and back scritches

She loves playing chase me! For her size she is very nimble and doesn't barge into you thumbs.gif thumbs.gif

Then of course she needs a good drink!

Stu

Post by Stu »

What can I say about Honey that hasn't already been said? I continue to walk her regularly but mostly on the roads of late due to the terrible mud everywhere. She has got used to traffic passing close to her and now hardly reacts to big lorries passing close to her which she used to. Honey loves to roll and takes the opportunity to do so whenever we get to grassy bits and she is good passing other dogs although she doesn't like being lunged at (who does?). Honey's current harness necessitates her lifting her leg to step into one side of it and on the command "leg" she will raise her leg to let you slip the harness under it. Honey is a very bright big strong affectionate girl and I am sure with the right owner she would be easy to train and would be a fantastic addition to a loving family.
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Bless her heart , I hope she finds her forever home soon. She’s so beautiful

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”