Louie Collie x DofB 01.07.15 Warlingham

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rjackson

Re: Louie Collie x DofB 01.07.15 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

image.jpg
As you can see I’m very polite and well mannered in the home and always asked to go outside x
Last edited by Rjackson on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

image.jpg
❤️❤️ I’m a cuddle monster
Last edited by Rjackson on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

image.jpg
I’m thinking of doing zoomies xx
Last edited by Rjackson on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07:21, edited 1 time in total.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

image.jpg
love4.gif

I’m so happy in the home x
Last edited by Rjackson on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07:46, edited 2 times in total.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Hi everyone Louie here. I’m having a sleep over with volunteer Rach today as I’m fed up with kennel life and need my forever home soon. Rach says I’m such a good boy and haven’t put a paw wrong in her home. Perfectly behaved, toilet trained and waits to be invited onto the future.

I just want to be near my humans and have cuddles. Rach says I’m such a sweet sensitive affectionate boy with a heart of gold.

I have had a couple of walks today, had a shower which I wasn’t that keen on but treats helped me through it. Im now chilling out in Rach’ flat on the sofa, bed and I’ve even had a bit of her pizza crust.

I’m a very kind dog and a favourite with all the volunteers. Just want my forever home soon.

I love my walks but find off lead dogs in my face a bit stressful so need someone to help me improve my confidence in this area.

Anyway please come and met me as you’ll fall in love with me when you do. Hope to see you soon love Louie xxxx
Rjackson

Re: Louie Collie x Lurcher DofB 01.07.15 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

image.jpg
Heart fill with love.gif]
Last edited by Rjackson on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07:08, edited 1 time in total.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Here’s handsome Louie again. He was amazing on his foster break and such an affectionate boy.

He travelled well in my car, although he did say a Seat Ibiza boot was a little small and would have preferred a 4 x 4. He loved his cuddles and followed me everywhere I went bless him.

He enjoyed his food and bone and was very gentle around food. He’s completely house trained and will wait to be invited onto the furniture, obviously I invited him.

My friend came round to visit and he was very pleased to see her and enjoyed cuddles and liver cake from auntie Sue.

Louie enjoyed the long quiet country walks we did, but we also walked on the pavement at night and he was well behaved.

Louie has come on so far with his nervousness around other dogs and is really starting to build his confidence when out walking.

Louie’s future human will need to have the time and experience to allow Louie to settle in and to continue building on his confidence around other dogs. Louie really is a truly beautiful dog who is so wasted in kennels.

love4.gif
HenryEtefs

Louie Collie x DofB 01 07 15 Guildford Kenns

Post by HenryEtefs »

Have to say he looks gorgeous I had a collie/lurcher cross that looked just like him - the only difference was she was champagne colour. Also nervous of noises, but lots of things can be done to improve that and he sounds like he is coming on leaps and bounds.

Love his name too Good luck Sprocket - hope your home comes along soon.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

2D1381E3-399A-43F1-980A-870A24213A20.jpeg

This photo doesn’t look like much, but to long time Louie fans, it’s a big deal...

Louie is very happily (waggy tail) saying ‘hello’ to the black Lab at the farm we walk past every week. The Lab responded by running around and coming back to play at the fence.

So heartwarming to see this from a boy who’s been reactive around almost every other dog and has learned to be in reasonable proximity to another dog without being distressed ☺️
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Louie and I enjoyed a long walk in the spring sunshine on Sunday! We had the woods to ourselves so Louie also enjoyed safe muzzle free time 😄

B1BBA1DF-18EE-4735-AF5B-3886135E38DF.jpeg

Louie usually gives me ‘serious face’ for the camera. So we did a selfie so he could give me his ‘happy goofy face’! I love this boy ❤️❤️❤️

1A239150-C4F2-4835-A426-EFABF69D2D30.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”