Mandy Staffie x Bulldog DofB ?2010 - 14th February 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chrissy M

Re: Mandy Staffie x Bullmastiff DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Ah, I hope your knee is better soon !

Here are some Mandy Easter pics to make you smile...........as you say, what a lovely girl she is ! so well behaved on our Easter walks, spreading her infectious joy.......hoping she gets a home soon .

Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Happy Easter to all my fans ! xXx Mandy
Happy Easter to all my fans ! xXx Mandy
more treats ? Ok !
more treats ? Ok !
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif Beautiful pictures Chrissy I so miss Mandy Moo love4.gif She is an absolute sweetheart please give her a big kiss from me and a bighug.gif Cannot wait to get back and see her xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely walk and paddock time with Mandy the other week. Becca came along and gave her a scrummy bone treat to enjoy. Her tail didn't stop wagging the whole time!

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

What a joy Mandy is and so wasted in kennels...am hoping this year she can light up some kind persons home !

I walk Mandy Moos every week and she is always so good and so loving Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

I didn't realise she knew paw until she offered it ...bless !
I know things ! x
I know things ! x
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Hope it’s lovely Mandy’s turn very soon , she looks adorable.
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Lovely catch up with Mandy Moo today Heart fill with love.gif] Such an affectionate girl who so deserves her very own sofa to snuggle up with someone on thumbs.gif We had a lovely walk across the fields today no bother with any other dogs as she can be quite strong on the lead when she wants to be :dog_running-186.gif: then off to the paddock for some cuddles and kisses and treats Kiss of love.gif She has so much to give to that special person who gives her the forever home she deserves Kiss of love.gif

9004FABB-198E-4BE1-ADF7-6D379F987AE5.jpeg

3D1CAC1D-CEF1-4B75-9E7F-5D2835365BEF.jpeg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Aw lovely Mandy.....gives her paw for a treat but sometimes get distracted 0002.gif] 0002.gif] and yes she did get the treat in the end .........what a smashing girl Mandy is, so sweet xxx
Mandy paw not looking gif.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Had a wonderful walk in the woods with Lady Mandy on Sunday.

As always she was really good and well behaved,let’s hope she finds her way home soon 🤩❤️💖 she would love a comfy sofa and the person / people of her dreams ........... soon
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

I am totally amazed the gorgeous Mandy has had to languish in kennels for so long (years)

Mandy is so well behaved and friendly to all, please do consider her, yes she really doesn't like other dogs much,her only foible but are you the one/s to step up for her ?

We had another of our Sunday walkies and what a joy it is !

We found a magic fairy door.......... Mandy wishes for her own front door Heart fill with love.gif]

XxX

mandy fairy gif.gif
Last edited by Chrissy M on Sat 15 May 2021 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

bighug.gif Love Mandy Moo she is such a beauty and a delight to be around, I’m unable to walk the dogs at present due to knee issues but popped up today and went in to say hello once I knew she’d been out :smiley-chores002.gif: , we had a lovely cuddle and catch up in her room and she definitely lifts your spirits and puts a smile on your face Kiss of love.gif She so deserves her forever home and people she can happily cuddle up to she would make anyone smile Heart fill with love.gif]

Loves a belly rub
Loves a belly rub

What you looking at
What you looking at

DB52D71E-7E75-4023-8686-A62BAEC001C7.jpeg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”