Chelsey Malinois x Lurcher DofB 05.07.16 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
Sarah and Joe

Re: Chelsey Malinois x Lurcher DofB 05.07.16 RRemedies Centre

Post by Sarah and Joe »

Had a great walk with Chelsey Friday. She always greets me with lots of tail wags and will bring a toy for me woo.gif] .
She’s a very clean girl so it’s straight out to a discrete corner for toileting, I’m positive she’d be a very clean girl in a home!
We went to the paddock where Chelsey found a big branch to gnaw on 0002.gif] lately she gets very intense over these branches and doesn’t like to leave it, usually some tasty sausage or cheese will distract her but I’d ran out so had to clip on a lead to her harness and gently tug to get her to walk. She did so happily but wouldn’t drop the branch until we were a minute into the walk when she had dropped it, had a good sniff around and then came over for a cuddle love4.gif . She loves leaning into you and getting fuss.
She was great on the walk , no pulling, responding to me and when a couple of dogs passed us and she didn’t react at all, thumbs.gif
Annette9

Post by Annette9 »

Had a lovely walk with my Chelsey girl today. She was so affectionate during our walk and leaned in ever so often for cuddles and belly rubs- really sweet to watch her face, eyes closed, paws crossed in the air... Pure joy. Kiss of love.gif
She was a bit reluctant to return to her kennel, I wish she will find her home soon.
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

This lovely girl is ready for a forever home and will be a great friend to whoever is lucky enough to have her, she has such a lot of love to give and loves nothing more than a belly rub love4.gif . Her second favourite things is keeping a look out for squirrel’s and cats, that’s when she can pull a bit on the lead but otherwise she’s an easy walk. She still reacts sometimes to other dogs but that is easily managed once she knows you, call her and ask for a sit, treat in hand and she responds immediately. On our walk after doing exactly that we followed the dog and she was good as gold. woo.gif]
She’s started to have a fixation on big logs when in the paddock and loves nothing better than seeing how big a branch she can lift with her mouth 0002.gif] quite impressive. It can be a bit daunting though as she will grumble at you when you approach but you can get a lead on her harness and then use treats to get her to drop it and pull her away and then she’s back to her normal loving self instantly. When out on a walk she’s not interested in branches so I think it’s just her getting rid of kennel frustrations. Love my time with Chelsey!

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”