Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Jersey

Dogs that have found their forever home
anne

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick kennels

Post by anne »

Buster was the first dog to come to mind to share a walk with little Mabel pup. He was his brilliant tolerant self, taking the time to teach Mabel to mind her manners in a very gentle and calm way. love4.gif thumbs.gif
DSCF3861.jpgmabel.jpg
Jude&Alf

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick

Post by Jude&Alf »

So yesterday I was the lucky one, I got to meet and walk Buster.
Buster has something very, very special about him, to meet him is to love him. Seeing him with his absolute bestie Anne is quite something to see, it shows his absolute wonderful nature.
He waited oh so patiently for his besties Frankie and Monty to join us, they walk wonderfully together. Once we got going he really showed me what an amazing boy he is. Super happy to be out and about, if all 3 boys wanted to sniff the same spot, Buster was always content to wait until last, if Frankie and Monty wanted to go ahead he was more than happy to go along with that, he really is a proper gent. He definitly loves a treat and has a look, I'm sure he has perfected it! It's the cutest, scrunchy nose and big brown eyes look, Buster is an absolute stunner and got a lot of treats from me!
I love to see dogs happy and seeing dogs happy together is just the best thing.
Last but definitely not least is Buster's ability to love, he will absolutely give his all to his very special people love4.gif
Jen Burke

Post by Jen Burke »

I can’t believe Buster is still with us!
I had the pleasure of walking him yesterday and what a gentlemen he was! Brilliant on the lead after Anne kindly introduced me to him. He doesn’t pull, looks around to check you are ok and loves being out and about with humans and dogs alike! He is a firm favourite with everyone at the kennels.
Please, read his thread and get this gorgeous boy into a loving home. He deserves it! 💙
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So getting down the kennels during the week for a change meant I pretty much could walk any dog I liked and I just couldn’t resist taking the gorgeous Buster. Buster is such a gorgeous boy, a little cautious with strangers but he quickly makes friends. He is very good with other and in fact would probably benefit living with a friend. Buster is a lovely easy walk. He doesn’t pull, although if he’s found a really lovely smell he will do his best to stay and sniff as long as possible. A quick come on though usually gets him going. Buster has been with us a long while and I really don’t understand why as he is a pretty well rounded, easy going boy. I really hope his forever humans come along soon.

9D8C73AE-CBB9-46CF-B637-EB8BED78E30A.jpeg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Buster was delighted to leave his lonely kennel today and meet 2 old friends Ryan and Tom who cared for him when he was in Broxbourne Kennels. Buster also met a new friend little Titch who he is now sharing a kennel with

RosC

Post by RosC »

SO pleased that Buster has a new kennel mate. Walked him today and we were saying that it was a shame he was on his own as he has befriended so many dogs in his time with us. Can't wait to meet the pair of them next weekend. thumbs.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I have walked Buster a few times now and I have to say I'm a little bit in awe of him, don't tell Buster that though!
Buster is such a gentleman, he has this ability to make you feel very special indeed. He has this look that I can't describe but it really is quite lovely love4.gif I love4.gif
His beautiful, calm nature had me smiling throughout our walk.
He was sharing a kennel with Titch (now in foster) and on return from our walk Titch was fast asleep on her bed and Buster was so very careful not to wake or surprise her, super careful.
Buster is simply beautiful, in both looks and temperament and I left him happily eating treats Kiss of love.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Buster is currently sporting his summer coat of delicious chocolate brown. love4.gif
busterDSCF5560.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Its always a pleasure to spend time with Buster love4.gif Yesterday we shared our walk with Teresa who was walking Frankie. They are great friends and it is lovely to see them enjoying their walk together. Buster has great dog skills and you never have to worry if you see another dog as he is always perfectly well behaved. We passed a house who had a German Shepherd barking like mad at us in the front garden and was jumping up and down at the fence. It was only a 4 ft high fence and I was fully expecting the dog to clear it and take chase after us. Buster bless him just walked by calmly taking no notice. He is very chilled out on his walks once he has calmed down from the excitement of seeing you as you enter his kennel. Buster is such a special boy. I really wish that someone would give him a chance. He doesn't deserve to be in kennels and would make a loving companion. Love him to bits xx
anne

Post by anne »

Buster loves a mate to walk with and today he shared his walk with Enzo.
enzobuster2DSCF5743.jpg
enzobuster1DSCF5746.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”