Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Hayling Island

Dogs that have found their forever home
Chapmania

Re: Frankie Xbreed DOB 08.14 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

It's always a pleasure to share a walk with Teresa and Frankie. Frankie really is a gorgeous boy who so deserves a home to call his own. Love him love4.gif xx
20180909_122632.jpg
20180909_122647.jpg
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Teresa was away this week so Rebecca came with me to walk the boys. I had the pleasure of walking Frankie this week which made a lovely change (sorry Buster!). Frankie is such a sweet boy and has the most amazing personality. It breaks my heart that he has been overlooked for so long. Frankie walks well but having said that he does suddenly drop himself on the ground and has a roll. At one point I nearly fell over him 0002.gif] I am so used to seeing him do this but it is another matter when you are actually walking him. We passed a few people out and about on our walk which Frankie didn't react to at all. Frankie and Buster are a total delight to walk. Although not a pair, they are very bonded and it has been wonderful to witness each week just how close they have become. They really look out for each other and it is a pleasure to spend time with them. Love you Frankie love4.gif xx
20180916_114041.jpg
20180916_114101.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

The dynamic duo waiting patiently for their treats.
DSCF7982.jpgbusterfrankie.jpg
DSCF7985.jpgbusterfrankie.jpg
DSCF7988.jpgbusterFrankie.jpg
DSCF7990.jpgbusterfrankie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie made me laugh today. For the first half of the walk he was being Captain sensible. He did not roll in the long, wet grass(unlike Frankie) he did not see a squirrel which passed his nose about 2 feet away, as he was busy munching grass(unlike Frankie) he did not roll in fox poo by the side of the path and I was just thinking to myself that perhaps he had matured and become sensible when he waded into the biggest muddy puddle and proceeded to roll around in it. 0002.gif] That's our Frankie!
Oh please don't change Frankie, we love you just the way you are.
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie and Lulu got on famously on their walk this morning.
DSCF8483.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8484.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
DSCF8486.jpgfrankielulu.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Frankie loves his social walks and today he enjoyed the company of Bizzy.

anne

Post by anne »

Recently I have felt that Frankie has matured and is much more confident and settled in himself. He is enjoying social walks with different doggy friends and is greeting them in a much calmer, more relaxed fashion. Yes he is a playful, cheeky, fun, happy boy and that is his character but of late he has been much more settled on his walks. Still weary of strangers but given space and time he can befriend. Indeed he has made many new friends both canine and human and continues to add to his ever growing fan club.
DSCF9098.jpgfrankie.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Delighted that Frankie is back with us at Gatwick and still as daft and lovable as ever.
DSCF9829.jpgfrankie.jpg
DSCF9830.jpgfrankie.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

The boy is back! I also feel Frankie has become a mature adult (well mostly) 0002.gif] and is ready for his home. His owner will be someone who realises, that to keep Frankie safe, awareness of introductions to strangers is managed, and then Frankie is your best friend. Frankie has so much love to give and is a trainable dog.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
RosC

Post by RosC »

Lovely to see Frankie back this morning, sharing with Monty. He can be like Zebedee when you enter the kennel, bouncing up and down but he is just excited to see you and doesn't grab or anything and is easy to harness. Unfortunately today we had the harnesses the wrong way round so Frankie's was a little on the snug side 0002.gif] Frankie didn't care though and we had a great walk, meeting up with Eleanor and King on our way home. He has settled well with Monty and is passing on how to be calm and cool.
Frankie always loves to throw himself on the ground and have a good roll and didn't disappoint today - lovely boy love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”