Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville Foster

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, Spaniels, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
sweetpea

Re: Jethro Mastiff Crossbreed DOB 2011 Waterlooville Foster

Post by sweetpea » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:07 am

How is Jethro doing ... love4.gif

EmmaD

Post by EmmaD » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi there Sweetpea, I'm sure Seb and Gloria won't mind if I say he's doing brilliantly!! He's been a very good boy with his foster Bros and is even making progress with his feline foster sister - they are taking it super slow and showing him how he needs to behave with her. Way too early to take anything for granted with the cat, but his progress in all aspects in this loving and super dog savvy family (2 and 4 legged) is a privilege to see and be part of :0)

I haven't had my Jeth this week yet but have a hot date on Friday and selfishly can't wait!! Just on a train so can't post pics but will aim to on Friday for all his fans. He really is the fabulous dog we all knew him to be love4.gif

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:04 am

Thanks Emma ...brilliant news ....i have met Gloria and seb (lovely couple ) thumbs.gif thumbs.gif

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

So glad to hear the smashing Jeth is doing well...……... Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] he's my valentine ! my first RR love (don't tell Buttons) but what a lovely companion Jeth is...so happy he is in a loving home environment xxxx :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Glo

Post by Glo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Hello everyone, I thought it was time to update you on how well Jethro is doing. Jethro has been with us since December and has settled in very nicely with our three boys Buddy, ex RR Hughie and ex RR Lawrie. They all made friends really quickly, partly due to a shared love of biscuits, and partly due to a shared eagerness to please. The friendship that has developed between Lawrie and Jethro is especially sweet as the pictures and videos below will show. Jethro is becoming much calmer and really showing his gentle nature, and has become one of the family.
IMG_6716.JPG
Settling in on day 2 of his stay
IMG_6745.JPG
Getting snuggled by Buddy on day 2
IMG_6756.JPG
The whole pack together on day 2 of Jeth's stay
IMG_6940.JPG
Jethro enjoying a new year's walk
xmas biscuits-4.jpg
Christmas biscuits gets everyone's attention
Jethrolovesbiscuits.JPG
Jethro really likes biscuits
Jeth makes friends with Buddy_6961.JPG
Jethro makes friends with Buddy
Lawrie and Jeth_6835.JPG
Lawrie snuggles on Jethro alot
Lawrie loves Jeth.jpg
Lawrie loves Jethro
IMG_7110.JPG
IMG_6944.JPG
The Brindle Boys
IMG_7129.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG
IMG_7158.JPG
Jethro looking very handsome
Bedtime biscuits-1.jpg
Bedtime biscuits
IMG_7168.JPG
Movie night with the whole pack!

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:59 pm

Wow what brilliant photos, Jethro sure looks settled at your place! The relationship with Lawrie is especially touching, I just love their photos and videos. Absolutely amazing how he has fit in and how your dogs have bonded. I'm very envious of that pack 0093.gif :havefun.gif: thumbs.gif :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

MrsP

Post by MrsP » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:10 pm

The pic of Jethro with Lawrie snuggled over his neck has been the wallpaper pic on my phone for a while (Em sends me regular pupdates). Looking at their happiness makes me smile when I'm having a rubbish day :thanks.gif:

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

Oh my, heart swell moments xxx

I agree Mrs P that photo and the others are such a pick me up - I’m sat on train on way home from the office with the biggest grin on my face and people looking at me like what’s she smiling at !!! It doesn’t do to be happy on a train in london 0002.gif]

Really beautiful and Jeth looks so relaxed and gorgeous - thanks aren’t enough guys, you’ve transformed his life and made us all very happy in the meantime xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Stu

Post by Stu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:17 am

Just magic!