Henry Mastiff x DofB 06.11.12 Gatwick Kenns Croydon W/E foster

Sarah and Joe

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB 06.11.12 Gatwick Kenns Croydon W/E foster

Post by Sarah and Joe »

No sign of a bad paw today. My first meeting with Henry who I think his surname is Homeboy. Why? Well we went twenty yards outside the centre and he stopped, looked at me, then looked back at the centre and just stopped. We spent a few minutes figuring it out and then went back, swerving at the last minute and headed out in another direction where he stopped again. The third direction was more to his liking and he found some long grass to have a roll around in. For. Ages. !!!! 0002.gif] I got a half hour walk out of him in the end but it was punctuated by loads of stops where I had to coax him on. When he realised we were heading back he picked up the pace but for such a big boy he is very gentle on the lead. We sat in his kennel for a few minutes and then I had to go. Another dog I’d snap up if my work would allow it. Finger crossed for you Henry Homeboy. thumbs.gif
Liamwebb

Post by Liamwebb »

I am a new voluntary Walker and this amazing boy has absaloutely made my experience so lovely and gentle but at the same time powerful and playful and an all round lovely dog to walk, Kiss of love.gif if I could I would take him home in a heart beat. Kiss of love.gif
rstephenson

Post by rstephenson »

I was lucky enough to get to walk Henry yesterday! He is the most handsome, gentle soul, and I always forget just how lovely he really is until I get to see him again and I am always in awe 😍
He was a real gentleman as I entered his kennel, I got his halti ready and he stuck his nose in it for me! I only had to do it up! 0002.gif] He then waited so patiently as I exited first and he calmly followed, so polite!
We had a very gentle walk, he likes to take his time and have a good sniff, once on a path he knew he lead the way and took me somewhere I hadn’t been before! But I put my confidence in him as he seemed to know exactly where he was, when we got a bit stuck, I asked him if we should head back, and he lead me out the exact way we came! bravo1.gif
Although he can be strong around other dogs, he is easily managed on his halti and quickly returns to his gentle walk.
I have everything crossed Henry will find his forever home soon love4.gif
Attachments
98B06690-27D3-484A-B75B-55BB6D95A6C3.jpeg
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Henry gently becomes part of your life.
20210814_160107_1.jpg
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif. Henry is such a character and loves to play fetch with tennis balls in the paddock, he will go round all the balls in the paddock to find his favourite one and then this is the one he’ll take back to his kennels with him roflmao.gif Oh and he loves water, we went to the stream and he just lays flat like a hippo and then on return to the paddock layed flat out into the muddy paddling pool!!
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Kiss of love.gif
Attachments
Look at that face
Look at that face
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

That's a lovely portrait!

Kiss of love.gif
Angharadbp

Post by Angharadbp »

I took Henry out for a little walk today and some paddock time. He was showing off his paw to me and I love how proud he looks in the picture. He’s gorgeous. Kiss of love.gif
Attachments
36E2FAE6-B7E6-4E21-9E9B-8CD4ACEE6CFC.jpeg
67C66AE6-A4ED-4EB5-A9BE-CB18E61D90C2.jpeg
IanandNicky

Post by IanandNicky »

Dear old Henry surprised me today with a long walk in the hot weather to the river where he went straight in and submerged himself in the water several times before resuming his walk. He's such a calm gentle dog and a pleasure to take out for a walk and some cuddles.
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

I enjoyed a lovely walk with this gorgeous gentle boy yesterday 🥰
On our way past the picnic bench, Henry was given an apple by Di which he happily munched away on before we headed out to the woods! 🐶🍏
He is such a sweetheart and it's always so nice spending time with him ❤️
Henry.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”