Lenny Working Cocker Spaniel DofB 14.09.18 Horley

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
VeganLaura

Re: Lenny Working Cocker Spaniel DofB 14.09.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VeganLaura »

Lenny was so excited to get out for his walk on Friday! His trust and confidence has grown tremendously since I first saw him in his kennel not so long ago! After a lovely long walk we had fun in the paddock playing fetch!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Chris (kennel staff) asked us whether we wanted to walk Lenny. He was in the paddock and seemed really eager to get going for a walk with us. He enjoyed a bit of cuddles and off we went. He’s a very handsome dog with the softest fur. He walked very well on the lead and wasn’t bothered by traffic at all. Half way through the walk he came up to me for a bit more cuddles and reassurance and was then happy to keep going. He didn’t mind mud either, which was a bonus on a day like today! He seems like an absolutely lovely character.
IMG_20210714_135107s.jpg
IanandNicky

Post by IanandNicky »

We took Lenny out today through the woods to the river. He's a very keen walker even in hot weather but doesn't pull and responds to what you want him to do immediately. Back at the paddock we had a quick ball game and a cuddle. He loves a stroke and a cuddle and kept coming back for more. He is a lovely, gentle, easy going dog who would make a great addition to any family.
20210720_113422_resized(1).jpg
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Lenny was super today. It was only the second time I've met him and he was cautious coming out which is perfectly understandable, as he's relatively new to kennel life. Once out, he was very affectionate and easy to walk. We went to the paddock first where he loved to have a good cuddle and playing ball. We then went off to the stream where he enjoyed a cooling dip in the 33 degrees of heat today! He seems like a really great dog and would make a lovely companion for the right home.
IMG_20210721_180301s.jpg
IMG_20210721_180235s.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Sarahm

Re: Lenny Working Cocker Spaniel DofB 14.09.18 OwnHome Bristol

Post by Sarahm »

k2727.gif
He is absolutely georgous.
xxlynne wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:16 pm Lenny comes tomorrow Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lenny is indeed absolutely gorgeous - a totally beautiful boy with a lovely, lovely nature. He is a pleasure to walk with no pulling - an absolute treasure. Reading back through his forum notes I have reminded myself that in the past he had issues but I'm sure that these issues can all be easily managed in the right home. Good luck gorgeous boy - you deserve the best home ever. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Lenny Working Cocker Spaniel DofB 14.09.18 Horley

Post by xxlynne »

Lenny has moved into his new home with Michele and Colin. They have always had spaniels and have welcomed in our dear Lenny to join them in a quiet life style where he is already treasured. [0128.gif]
Michele

Post by Michele »

Lenny had a really goodnight , no problems at all. He is really a lovely dog , I believe he will settle in just fine. Will try to post photos as soon as possible.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Such lovely news! Heart fill with love.gif]
IanandNicky

Post by IanandNicky »

So pleased to see Lenny has been homed. Thank you so much for taking him. He's a lovely, gentle, happy dog who really deserved a loving family.
Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”