Tyson Mastiff DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Tyson Mastiff DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
tyson1DSCF0652a.jpg
Tyson's Story: Tyson was surrendered by his family as they could no longer provide for him. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Tyson is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Tyson is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
tyson2DSCF0651.jpg
tyson3DSCF0660.jpg
tyson4DSCF0657.jpg
Tyson's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne, Hi Lovely I’ve been asked to help a gentle giant he is a Mastiff,
Loves people just not other Animals but hasn’t been mixed other than with a female staffie who they breed with only once Thankfully.
The owner has mental health problems and just can’t cope,
He doesn’t go out for walks and is living in the shed, I met this Boy and fell in Love with him,
He Really is a Gorgeous Boy and would thrive in the right home,
He is 10 but seems a lot younger, could you take at Rescue Remedies?
Thank you Tracy

Tyson came into our care on the 13th January 2021
Tyson.jpg
Julieh

Re: Tyson Mastiff DofB 2010 Comes 13th Jan

Post by Julieh »

Darling boy you are safe now . No more living in a shed , RR will find you a perfect retirement home . Onwards and upwards 💕
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh wow, what an absolute beauty love4.gif
Definitely onwards and upwards Kiss of love.gif
Nic

Post by Nic »

Awww I do love a more senior dog. Can't wait to meet him love4.gif
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

"You're gonna need a bigger harness."

You know... that famous quote from Jaws!
RosC

Post by RosC »

I cant wait to meet Tyson love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Glad this boy found safety, looking forward to meeting him love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Re: Tyson Mastiff DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met this boy today and you won't be disappointed. The staff greeted him today and fitted him with a new collar and harness. He was happy to make friends with all of them. Then James and Tyson set off for a walk around the woods. I was stalking them with my camera, keen to get some lovely shots of this very handsome boy. Tyson was delighted to be out exploring, making the most of every minute, having a good explore with his nose. He seemed very interested in squirrels, and he is a big lad, so best hold on tight! 0002.gif] He was quite happy to receive fuss and attention from James but his focus was on exploring and enjoying his surroundings.
tyson5DSCF0663.jpg
tyson6DSCF0658.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh my goodness what lovely photos love4.gif and as if everyone hadn't already fallen in love with Tyson, well they will have now Kiss of love.gif
I saw this beautiful boy arrive and he seemed super keen to make friends with everyone thumbs.gif
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

what a handsome boy :) love4.gif

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”