Macey Romanian Crossbreed DofB 05.11.17 Gatwick Kenns

Jan Case

Re: Macey Romanian Crossbreed DofB 05.11.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Another red letter day for Macey. We were in the paddock and she had run after tennis balls and brought them back to me and was having a rest in the longer grass, with tongue hanging out so I sat on the chair and gently called her, and she came straight to me and put her paws on my knees for a cuddle. Such a simple thing, but it shows how far this timid, loving, brave little girl has come. Way to go Macey, am so proud of you. love4.gif woo.gif]
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Walked Macey today Macey has come a long way since i have been walking her enjoys to be stroked and cuddle has a mind of her own but thats good is enjoying life now
ClaireM

Post by ClaireM »

I’ve been walking Macey for a while now and each time she gets a little bit braver and a little bit more inquisitive. She loves to lay in the long grass and look around and once she gets a little bit of confidence you can tell she’d love a quiet home with love and cuddles. Such a sweetheart.
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Macey reached a milestone today. She left the kennel grounds and ventured all the way to the bridal path before noticing. She is getting so brave and trusting. Such a lovely girl .
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Wow, well done Karen and Macey woo.gif] Lovely walk and play with Macey yesterday. I decided to give her a bit of fussing time in kennels before harnessing her up this week as last week involved quite bit of jumping up at me whilst I was trying to get her harness on. Worked like a dream. After a nice cuddle and fuss she went into her bed for me to put her harness on!! So impressed. We went to the paddock after a short walk and Macey did some running around but wasn't really interested with the only tennis ball I could find in there, and for once I hadn't brought a new one in with me! She ran after it but decided it wasn't worth bringing back to me! She did come to me for some cuddles and sausage and then we went for another walk. She has improved so much with her on lead walking. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Oh I will try that Jan as often she is so excited to see you she can jump up and head butt by accident. She does love a cuddle!
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Macey has improved so much recently enjoys having a cuddle and going in the paddock playing with a ball and her walking on lead has inproved so much needs a loving family to show her the big out side world
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely walk with Macey today and a play/cuddle in the paddock. It was getting quite hot by the time we went out, we had some cuddles and fussing in her kennel first, she really does like to greet you now. She was being a bit of a pickle when we got out, dancing around, so I kept her on a shorter lead and she responded really well with some nice lead walking. We enjoyed some lying in the long grass, enjoying the coolness all around her, and had some sausage and a mad run around in the paddock before going back to appreciate the cool floor of the kennel. Macey is such a loving girl once she knows you. She will need very patient and confident humans to keep her safe and happy and they will be rewarded with the most loving and responsive little dog.

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”