Marv Cockerpoo DofB 02.02.12 Southfleet SE London

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
heleny

Re: Marv Cockerpoo DofB 02.02.12 Gatwick Kenns/ W/E foster Redhill

Post by heleny »

I had already spent most of the day at the kennels walking dogs, giving out treats and bones to nearly all of them, and was about to leave when I became aware of the plaintiff crying of a little black, curly haired, sheep resembling dog. Marv is just such a wonderful character - I can't really understand why he has not been snapped up. He got so excited when I took him out, immediately toileted which is probably why he was crying to get out, and had a thoroughly enjoyable walk. He is an easy dog to walk, not reactive to other dogs, nor traffic - a great little character. I am so glad I took him out as I left the kennels feeling cheerful and upbeat after an hour in his company. Thanks Marv you deserve your own home - hope you find your special person soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

What a gorgeous boy! Marv was very excited to get out on a walk this morning. We took a long walk through the village and Marv was great. We saw Ros driving down the lane (who regularly fosters him) and Marv was beside himself with excitement, lots of crying and trying to go back to find her, he didn’t settle for a good 10 minutes 😂 he soon forgot about seeing Ros and enjoyed having a sniff and kept looking up to check I was still there.
Like a fluffy bear
Like a fluffy bear
heleny

Post by heleny »

Fantastic photo of this gorgeous boy! Just look at him! He is so lovely. Marv sees me from his pen and cries and cries until he gets his walk. He is the easiest dog in the world to walk as he keeps up a brisk pace but doesn't pull. For a lot of the walk he walked to heel but I think that is because he knew that my pocket was full of treats. He is so friendly and cheerful - a real tonic on an overcast day when the world seems to have gone crazy! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
RosC

Post by RosC »

Marv is in foster for a while and is behaving well. He is enjoying having company due to working from home and is settling in nicely. Not eating much initially but today ate more of his breakfast so must be feeling more settled.
He is sleeping in his bed at night until early morning and enjoying exploring on new walks.
IMG-20200324-WA0007_resize_57.jpg
Have fun little Marv 🙂
RosC

Post by RosC »

IMG-20200323-WA0006_resize_63.jpg
RosC

Post by RosC »

IMG-20200322-WA0012_resize_32.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Bless his heart ..... Kiss of love.gif let the kennel stress melt away marv ... bighug.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

So Marv is being the perfect house guest in his foster home and has settled well in a new home with no issues so far.
Being in a flat he is being taken outside for toilet breaks and then his outdoor exercise as allowed at the moment. He is being very good and I think having the harness and lead put on more often has helped and he is now less excitable when getting ready 👍
Most of all Marv loves to relax after his walk - he is such a cuddle monster.
IMG-20200328-WA0003_resize_50.jpg
IMG-20200328-WA0000_resize_21.jpg
Heart fill with love.gif] come on Marv's forever home!
heleny

Post by heleny »

Just look at him - he is totally cuddly, totally lovable and totally gorgeous. Thank you for fostering him and giving him a break from kennels. He does love company and it was great not to hear him crying from his pen on Thursday when I last walked. He is just a bit demanding wanting attention and not liking to be on his own - but then again with looks like that he can afford to be a bit like that. He has the most lovely nature to match his looks - so cheerful, so engaging - as you can see I am a fan!!! Just can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up. Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”