Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Julieh

Re: Royce Lab x DofB 12.2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Julieh »

So sad, he must be so confused as to why he's lost his home .hopefully he will find his forever family soon .

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I enjoyed the nicest walk with Royce today and I will admit to having a great big smile throughout 😊
Royce welcomed me so beautifully in his kennel, a little jump up to say hello and then, bearing in mind we have only met once, he let me faff around fitting his muzzle and then we headed out.
So as I said we have only been out once before for a short walk and this time I was determined to spend as much time as possible with this super boy and hopefully allow him to relax and really enjoy his walk, which I'm pleased to say he very much did thumbs.gif quite possibly my longest walk of the day!
After a little bit of hesitation we soon got going and Royce is just the best company. He is an amazing sniffer, taking everything in and delighting in all the sights, sounds and smells around. Royce definitely needs his walker to let him know that all is good, to fill him with confidence and take the lead. As we walked I saw this darling boy start to relax, we figured out a way for him to enjoy treats though his muzzle which for Royce was just the best.
Royce is my kind of boy, a dog who once a bond is formed will be your absolute best friend, he deserves so very much, the best and until his perfect home comes along I will really enjoy getting to know this amazing boy Kiss of love.gif

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I adore Royce. He is gaining confidence every week - saying hello to other walkers with a waggy tail and a hug. He’s quite a lump and although is quite strong, he listens well. When he’s unsure I bend down and give him a fuss, tell him he’s the best boy and off we go, his tail high. For me, he’s a soppy, sensitive, affectionate lump of lovliness. X
232F85AF-1AE7-42BD-8118-C05B655076DC.jpeg
BA74A876-29D6-4E83-92D4-0B1E234BE625.jpeg
250F7BA3-1E7F-4D48-83BC-911ABAE825EA.jpeg

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”