Skyla Crossbreed DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Tina McHale

Re: Skyla Crossbreed DofB ?2010 Crawley W/E foster

Post by Tina McHale »

Heart fill with love.gif]

Today is the second day of Skyla's foster stay. She has really started to relax now. She isn't really wanting to walk very far and is much happier snoozing and having company. She is happy to sleep on her bed in the bedroom and has some wonderful running dreams! She is very affectionate but not demanding- she loves to cuddle but is happy just to snooze knowing she is warm and comfortable. She is not coping well in kennels so really needs to be rehomed with someone who can offer her love and understanding. I am dreading taking her back tomorrow so let's get her homed quickly. πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ’–

Tina McHale

Re: Skyla Crossbreed DofB ?2010 Crawley W/E foster

Post by Tina McHale »

:crossfingers.gif:

So today Skyla is returning to her kennels. She has had a very relaxing time - getting lots of sleep and attention. Skyla had one long walk last night - she was happier being inside and eating and sleeping. She doesn't appear interested in treats at the moment but eats her food well. We had a few games with a chewy rope which she enjoyed nibbling! Skyla loves to climb on your lap too and sleep - which is a bit of a challenge as she is quite heavy but very cuddly. Skyla is looking for a quiet home where she can just relax and be loved.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’—

anne

Re: Skyla Crossbreed DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Skyla loves her walks and time spent in the company of humans but she also enjoys a social walk with another canine friend. Today she was delighted to share her walk with Delta. The girls were very relaxed together.
deltaSkyla1DSCF2879.jpg
deltaSkyla2DSCF2880.jpg
skyla1DSCF2883.jpg

Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

woo.gif]

Lovely Skyla. She was such a pleasure to bring home for a few days. She really perked up once in the car and by the time we were halfway home she was snoring on the back seat! She loved her bed and after a quick look around, settled down to rest. She followed me around for a bit - just checking I wasn't leaving her. She welcomed my husband, son, daughter and partner with happy tail wags and affection. We did a few walks - she sometimes just stops - but with a stroke or a few words she will continue walking. Skyla is not coping well in kennels and really needs to find a safe, quiet loving home. Fingers crossed for her. πŸ€—

renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

I'm so happy Skyla could enjoy home environment for a bit! We took her for a walk last Saturday and she didn't want to walk far. She kept stopping every couple of seconds looking for reassurance and some cuddles. She is such a lovely girl and I really hope she will find a forever home soon!

Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

Heart fill with love.gif]

She did the same when my husband and I walked her here. She stops and looks up at you and needs reassurance. When we walked, I held her and if she stopped, my husband walked ahead and called her so she then wanted to get to him for a fuss. She has walked with me at the kennels before when we walked with Stuart and Marge. Skyla walked a long way that day but wanted to stop along the way to investigate all the good sniffs and have some reassurance. She is such a lovely girl but looks so lost in kennels. Hoping someone will give her a home very soon. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ’•πŸ’•

heleny

Post by heleny »

Today was the first time I had met Skyla apart from trying to offer her sausage treats through her pen door which she always refused. She didn't want to walk far at all - even with the encouragement of another walker and dog. She is a lovely, gentle soul who wanted cuddles and, once out of her pen, sausages which she really seemed to enjoy. She looks lost and sad in her kennel and I so wish someone would take it into their hearts to give her a lovely comfy home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

k2727.gif

So wish she could find her home soon Such an affectionate girl.πŸ€—πŸ€—

heleny

Post by heleny »

I saw Skyla at the start and at the end of my busy day walking. We went for a gentle ramble round the kennel grounds as Skyla does not like to walk far. She is lovely - just look at that face! She really, really does need a home asap. I hope someone will offer one to her soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

:crossfingers.gif:

Here's hoping someone will give this girl her forever home soon. So ready for a warm, safe home.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Return to β€œOur Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”