Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
SeanTerrierFan

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SeanTerrierFan »

He's a cute one....
heleny

Post by heleny »

He is indeed a cute one - Anne that is a fantastic photo you took of this little terrier. He needs a special owner who will give him time to unpack and settle. Today's walk was only my second one with this great little terrier. Ralph isn't too keen on the rain but, with a certain amount of bribery with cheese, we walked the woodland walk and stayed out for about half an hour. He has the most adorable face and made it very clear when he wanted his cheese - hard to resist. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ralph was really happy to be out and about in the sunshine today, his little ears flapped in the wind.........so cute !

He took bits of chicken gently, and licked my hand afterwards.Let's get this little chap a home for the winter :crossfingers.gif: Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
What you got there ? Any chicken ?
What you got there ? Any chicken ?
Bstoneman

Post by Bstoneman »

He is so cute! Looks like a combination of my old and young jack. Has he not been adopted yet?
ADJones

Post by ADJones »

Love this little dog Ralph - so much like our little Jack Russell who we sadly lost a couple of months ago!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

ralph came out for a trot round with boris & tigga today - we think he likes company on his walks but doesnt like any dog getting too close as he prefers to socially distance - he loves cheese but finds sausages v acceptable as well and when we ventured across the bridge with styles he ducked under the first no problem but then decided i had been a bit tight on the treats front and wanted an incentive to negotiate the second style and of course thats what he got - bribe accepted- on return he went in his kennel v nicely knowing more sausages were in the offing
IMG_1973.JPG
IMG_1978.JPG
ClaireA

Post by ClaireA »

Hope Ralph finds a suitable home soon. I’m following his progress.❤️
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

I’ve now walked Ralph a couple of times and I’m slowly learning more about him. He doesn’t seem to want to walk too far however I’m guessing this is partly because we aren’t quite friends yet.
Attachments
A2AFEB49-BEDC-48A6-A4C3-612E7C945302.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Ralph and I had a lovely walk through the woods and around the meadow in the rescue today. Last week we went on a mega walk, but I had to keep him in the rescue grounds today as he has temporarily parted company with his collar and ID tag, and was only wearing his harness!! So as one of us was improperly dressed we stayed on the grounds. Ralph really enjoyed sniffing through the woods and exploring down to the stream that runs through, in fact he was very eager to get right down to the water, but where he found fascinating was a steep bank, so I told him it wasn't a great idea and we moved on! He also really enjoyed the long grass tussocks in the meadow, well they were taller than him. He's a joy to walk. :smiley-chores002.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

IMG_2061.JPG

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”