anne

Re: Jack Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
jackDSCF5956.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

The weather was much warmer yesterday and Jack was up for a longer walk. He followed Wilson down the lane and then as Scooby came past and Wilson was heading back, Jack was keen to follow Scooby.
jack1DSCF6251.jpg
Then we somehow lost Scooby, so Jack had a roll on someone's front lawn icon_redface.gif and headed back to the kennels making sure I knew he was choosing the route, not me. 0002.gif]
jack2DSCF6255.jpg
Here we are walking back through the woods.
anne

Post by anne »

Jack and I were out and about this morning and Jack saw Lynne loading the van to go to the tip and decided he needed to get a closer inspection to check all was in order.
jack1DSCF6348.jpg
jack2DSCF6351.jpg
Later I saw him snoozing on his comfy armchair, all snuggly in his fleece jacket, so I crept up on him to take a photo but he heard me and got off the chair before I could get the photo so you will just have to imagine the image.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the immense privilege of taking little Jack to the vet with Lynne for his booster injection. He was such a good boy, so very proud of him love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Jack got very muddy yesterday so Lynne and I gave him a shower. Did he appreciate it? Well actually he was a very good boy, but I can't honestly say he thought it was the best thing to happen! I did give him a little bit of sausage to make up for it though, and he did refuse to walk any further lol.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Jack made another new friend yesterday. I asked Katie to take him whilst I sorted something out and when I turned around they had headed off up the lane on a walk 0002.gif]
Jack is so funny, one day he just wants to potter around on site, the next he races off on a mission, but either way he enjoys every moment of his exercise time!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Jack's chair collapsed and there was consternation all around as Jack was very sad. Happily a new chair has been found and here is Jack enjoying it. woo.gif]

B0BA50AA-8B88-4A97-A336-FF29E2487261_1_201_a.jpeg
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

RosC wrote: Sun 02 Jan 2022 22:26 Jack made another new friend yesterday. I asked Katie to take him whilst I sorted something out and when I turned around they had headed off up the lane on a walk 0002.gif]
Jack is so funny, one day he just wants to potter around on site, the next he races off on a mission, but either way he enjoys every moment of his exercise time!
I think Jack's keenness to walk may have in part have been down to me as he spied me heading off and I think he assumed I must have his best friend Genie in tow so he raced after us roflmao.gif after he had established that I sadly only had Phillip he quickly lost interest, did his toilet business and made it clear to Katie he was ready to head back to base!

Jack is a wonderful, funny little character and I'm also glad to hear his lack of chair was a temporary event and that he is now happily ensconced in a new one Kiss of love.gif
anne

Post by anne »

As Jack was without his beloved chair yesterday when I took him out for his stroll, he took me to the Poets hut and snuggled up on the sofa there for cuddles. He is such a smart boy!
jackDSCF6607.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Jack often fools me into thinking he is keen for his walk, barking to get my attention and take him next please, when all he really wants is the the treat I pop into his muzzle and we have the shortest walks ever!! Not today though, today we had a lovely amble around the grounds, checking everything is where it should be and trying to irritate the cats, but they ignored him! thumbs.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”