Jack Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
anne

Re: Jack Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Jack has been enjoying long walks with his friend and neighbour, Genie.
geniejackDSCF3968.jpg
and Sully
sullyjack1DSCF3972.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
and some mooching around and rolling in the long grass

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Jack enjoyed a lovely walk around and around the grounds today with lots of rolling in the long grass and strolling nonchalantly past the other dogs in their kennel runs whenever he can!! He is a total monkey, but they have got his measure now and just ignore his stroll past!! He does enjoy having his head scratched behind his ear, there is a definite tickly spot there love4.gif
HelenR

Post by HelenR »

Usually when I take Jack out he enjoys pottering around the grounds - he'll always have a good snuffle in all the long grass, have several rolls around in the grass and then he'll stand around in the middle area watching everyone and every dog going past, before leading me back to his kennel. On Sunday however Jack surprised me and the other walkers by happily joining the 'terrier crew' for a walk off-site. He had a great time ambling along at the back of the pack, not just to the end of the lane but all the way along the road and back through the woods! Occasionally when we passed some grass he couldn't resist having a good roll-around but he was so keen to not miss out on anything he would then put in a little run to catch up with his new friends. It was nice to see him out and about!
anne

Post by anne »

Jack has been enjoying some time in the paddock. I have been taking his muzzle off to give him more freedom to explore and play. Today he enjoyed munching the long grass, a quick dip in the paddling pool, some mooching around checking out the smells and playing with the deflated football. Jack can be possessive over some items but I stand back and leave him to get on with whatever he chooses to do and as he does not get fixated on any one thing, he plays for a few minutes then moves on, it has not been a problem.
jack1DSCF4365.jpg
jack2DSCF4367a.jpg
jack3DSCF4370.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Jack and I spent very happy time playing ball yesterday. love4.gif

anne

Post by anne »

Jack chose to have a quiet mooch yesterday, enjoying having the opportunity to stop and eat the grass. He was very relaxed.
jackDSCF4875.jpg

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”