Rocky Ambull DofB 08.08.15 Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
Mrees94

Re: Rocky Ambull DofB 08.08.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Mrees94 »

A few more weeks have gone by since my last post of Rocky. Rocky is becoming a bit of a superstar on our walks, the initial excitement of being out and about usually leads to a fast couple of minutes but he quickly calms down.

Despite facing a few obstacles (off leads dogs) Rocky is easily distracted and changes directions when asked. He was also very happy to stand and watch Chad (another RR Staffie) as we stopped for a brief chat - I think he wanted to say hello but he didn’t try to get to him!

As you can see on the video, after Rocky’s initial excitement ends, he’s happy to fall into the routine of the walk, walking pretty much to heal and with a slack lead. He loves to find areas for a drink and cool off from the hot weather too!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
VeganLaura

Re: Rocky Ambull DofB 08.08.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VeganLaura »

I joined Rocky and Paige for a lovely walk on Monday. It was a super hot day and so we enjoyed spending most of the walk under the shade of the trees in the woods. It was full steam ahead for a lot of the walk but Rocky did decide to plonk himself down in the mud to cool off for a few minutes, and so I took the opportunity for a quick photo shoot of his gorgeous face ☺️

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
IMG_6567_opt.jpg
IMG_6564_opt.jpg

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”