Tommy Staffie DofB June TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
SarahW

Re: Tommy Staffie DofB June TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely walk with Chelsey, and Ros walking Tommy. He is such an asset helping put other dogs at ease. I love being on walks with him.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Also watch this vid where I and Ros nearly fall in the stream. The dogs had a whale of a time!

I nearly fell over here as well but also it stars the lovely Tommy & Chelsey! thumbs.gif

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

100 percent agree thumbs.gif Tommy is just the most social dog and I have to say that the confidence he gives to other dogs is outstanding thumbs.gif particularly our Rubytues, his most favourite girl in the whole wide world ❤️ he really does love Rubes and it is quite the sight to see these 2 beautiful dogs walking together, he can be very cheeky with her and I'm going to say our sassy girl give it right back woo.gif]
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

The sun was shining yesterday and Tommy knew exactly where he wanted to go no woods or common for him, we were off to ensure the bridle path, local park and surrounding area were still in order. He definitely had a plan and purpose in mind. Following swiftly behind us was little Eddy accompanied by Helen. Tommy has little road sense wanting to cross despite approaching cars making it impossible, but he does not pull just the tail goes between his legs in an act of impatience. He really was leader of the pack and we all had a great time being part of Tommy's walking team.
lynneplym

Post by lynneplym »

He definitely knows he's getting in that water!! woo.gif]
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

Tommy decided a walk down the lane pass the cars was the route to take today, and then into the woods via the main road. I was very surprised he did not want to carry onto the river especially as it was so hot, but we headed back to the kennels, it was then obvious where Tommy wanted to go. The large paddock beckoned and in we went Tommy heading straight to the paddling pool. He absolutely enjoyed himself diving in and out, with that big Tommy grin on his face. When he had enough he waited patiently at the gate for me to reattach his leads.
IMG_20210615_220209.jpg
IMG_20210615_220132.jpg
Happiness is Tommy having a paddle.
MD1974

Post by MD1974 »

Good boy Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”