Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
Chrissy M

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Well, every week I have to have my Ralph fix, he is so adorable !

He really is so loving when he knows you and loves his walks.

He jumped up on the bench to see me when I sat down and popped his head in my pocket where the ham was , I didn't take a photo as didn't want to make any sudden movements when he could not see me 0002.gif] 0002.gif] 0002.gif]

Lovely dinky boy ! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Too cute ! x
Too cute ! x
Last edited by Chrissy M on Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynneand steve

Post by lynneand steve »

🥰 great work everyone, he’s a peach x
Seabreeze31

Post by Seabreeze31 »

Kiss of love.gif
Bless his little ♥
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ralph can jump quite high for a diddy doggie ! He enjoyed walking all over me after this was taken ... Heart fill with love.gif] at last I was his height 0002.gif]
Attachments
Ralph seat gif.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Ralph is such a delight to walk. He greets you with an enthusiasm at least ten times bigger than he actually is himself, he is so pleased to see you. He loves going for walks, particularly when the weather is nice, and he loves getting little treats and being told he is a good boy. Ralph is now so very gentle when taking anything from you, I always tell him 'gently' before offering the sausage or biscuit, because enthusiasm can get in the way of manners!! But Ralph responds instantly and manners always wins. We followed a fox the other day, I could actually see it ahead of us having a nice amble through the woods. Ralph was so funny to watch, nose down, tail wagging furiously following the scent, he was so excited. The fox paused for a sit and look around and glancing back saw we were some way behind him so stretched and disappeared into another part of the wood. Ralph however continued in his quest, nose down, tail wagging furiously and he had a really lovely time and was so excited!!! We have a little game when we get back to his room, where I toss a little piece of sausage in the air and he tries to catch it, 50/50 success rate but he loves it, and now sits expectantly in his bed waiting for me to start. He is a very quick learner, this little lad, I really hope the right person is out there to give Ralph the home we would all so love him to have. :smiley-chores002.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ralph is indeed a delight ! We had a lovely walk on Sunday and he was as good as gold.

Surely the right home is out there somewhere ? Ralph is so friendly on his terms he just needs a bit of careful handling in certain situations where he gets very nervous , I have not seen this side of him for many months now so I think he is turning a corner once he trusts you .💖😁⭐️👌what a little star.

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”