Tommy Staffie DofB June TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Please follow our dogs progress that are not ready for re homing.
NO HOMING QUESTIONNAIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DOGS IN THIS SECTION.
heleny

Re: Tommy Staffie DofB June TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Brilliant photos Anne - how lovely it is to see Tommy relaxing like this. He really is a stunning looking boy!
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

This boy now trusts and can see that life is good! He now needs a home that encourages this to continue. You go Tom Tom! So lovely to see. Such praise for all you do Anne Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Good to see Tommy is gaining in confidence... handsome lad.. positivo1.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Tommy had a very very wet walk today with Mika and Lily. He was in a very happy mood and had a few lovely moments when he skipped after Lily with a HUGE happy smile on his face 😍 I love seeing him when he is so happy and relaxed.
I think Lily may have an admirer thumbs.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Tommy loves the girls. He takes more interest in the ladies and although he has to stop often to check out all the interesting smells, he is very keen to keep up and not get left behind. This was evident yesterday when he was delighted to share his walk with Summer. Tommy wore his huge trademark smile all through the walk and towards the end he crept up close to have a little sniff of Summer's bum when she wasn't looking. 0002.gif] Summer didn't mind at all. love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Tommy, Bennett, Jasper and Kami had a socially distanced walk together on Saturday. Tommy loves some company and I think he was impressed with his friends for this walk.
As usual all very well behaved even when some idiot tried to splash us all on purpose thumbs.gif
anne

Post by anne »

I though Tommy might like to stretch his legs in the paddock today and he had a blast. That boy can move! He can be super fast and while I was sitting on the bench he ran full pelt towards me, up onto my lap and hit my chest like a soft, chunky cannonball. He had the biggest grin on his face and bless him, he just needed some cuddles and fuss.
Here he is in action, big grin and all.........

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
tommy1DSCF9998.jpg
tommy2DSCF9999.jpg
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

positivo1.gif
Bless him
anne

Post by anne »

Tommy continues to enjoy social walks making new friends all the time. He is so cool, calm and collected that he puts other dogs at ease in his company. Today he helped RubyTuesday settle and enjoy a social walk. thumbs.gif
tommyrubyt1DSCF0286.jpg
tommyrubyt2DSCF0288.jpg
tommyrubyt3DSCF0289.jpg

Return to “Dogs in Rehab prepping for homing......”