Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
ralph1DSCF6646a.jpg
Ralph's Story: Ralph was owned by a lady who moved in with a disabled child and could not take Ralph with her, as Ralph is a nervous boy. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Ralph is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Ralph is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
ralph2DSCF6644.jpg
ralph3DSCF6647.jpg
ralph4DSCF6637a.jpg
Ralph's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Ralph as he had nowhere to go

Ralph came into us on the 16th June 2020

xxlynne

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Ralph came out for a walk today. He was so happy to be out and stopped worrying for a while. I'm sure he felt reassured he was in confident hands. Cant wait for another walk with him, tomorrow when we can take a few pictures. He is a tiny black and white Jack.

NB: Ralph reminds me of a little boy we lost about 8 years ago BillyWilliam when he ran out of a faulty carrier which another Rescue had placed him in.

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Cant wait to see pics Kiss of love.gif

anne

Post by anne »

Ralph enjoyed a walk with Lynne this morning and on the way out was happy to pose for his photos. He is a handsome boy with a big smile and a cheeky glint in his eye. He is so small he can almost hide behind the blades of grass!
ralph5DSCF6638.jpg

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Ralph and I enjoyed a lovely walk yesterday - the more he walked, the more he relaxed. He was easy on the lead and only pulled if he saw a squirrel - but he’s so tiny it wasn’t much of a pull. We ended our walk in the paddock - Ralph mooched about and when I sat down he choose to sit close by me a couple of times. He’s a worried little boy at the moment but hopefully he’ll soon realise we are all there to help him. Xx
FDA6DBA9-7AAF-4918-812C-6423411F01DB.jpeg
2479A433-0F97-44FE-BE7A-8A8C6E0F1EAB.jpeg

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Love him Kiss of love.gif

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

i walked him friday and sunday and altho i know hes a nervous dog he bravely came with me round the side of the sewage works letting me change him over to an untorn lead en route and then on to the bridge with styles where he obv didnt have to duck just scooted underneath at speed - hes a tiny dog but he keeps a strong pace up we spotted teresa and buster retreating from an off lead dog on the common so we followed them back to the kennels with buster not at all bothered that a titchy dog was behind and little ralph seemingly benefitting from some company he went back in his kennel nicely both days- hopefully his confidence will build
P1040591.JPG

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

He is so tiny. Reminds me a lot of Tiny Tom adopted by Kara xxx

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I like little Ralph - he’s a very easy boy to walk. We passed cyclists, cars, pushchairs today with no reaction from Ralph. He excelled himself when I stopped to talk to a member of the public walking his two dogs. We were chatting for quite a while - Ralph just sat patiently by my feet - totally disinterested in the mans dogs. He’s a cheeky boy though - totally put the brakes on when I tried to put him back in his kennel. I went and got a dairylea triangle from my bag......maybe that was his plan all along. Xx
04436134-1388-45EC-B402-1A28B76761E3.jpeg
62F28617-CE63-47E4-A65E-62BE1B9A74C6.jpeg

Gclkh024

Post by Gclkh024 »

Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”