Lady Persian x Rag Doll DofB 2011 Bognor Regis

Cats that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Lady Persian x Rag Doll DofB 2011 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
lady1DSCF3774.jpg
Lady's Story: Lady and DeeDee and Poppy Chihuahuas and friend Penny Yorkie and 2 terrapins came into our Rescue when a kind social worker went out of her way to find them as solution, as one owner had died and the remaining owner wasn't coping and ended up in hospital. He agreed to pass them into a safe Rescue. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lady is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Lady is in boarding Cattery near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our cats, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable cat. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum Cat adoption donation is £75. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
lady2DSCF3724.jpg
lady3DSCF3726.jpg
Lady's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We received a phone from a social worker trying desperately to place 3 dogs in kennels but everyone had refused her as the dogs were vaccination. They and their cat and 2 terrapins where being fed every other day by a family member who had to travel on public transport 5 miles. The place was in a mess as were the animals. After on going discussions the owner who is very ill in hospital asked us via the Social worker if we could rehome his animals

Lady came into our Rescue on the 4th August 2021
anne

Re: Lady Persian x DofB 2011 Gatwick Cattery

Post by anne »

Lady is a very pretty, sweet girl. She is very friendly and used to being handled and groomed. I combed through her coat yesterday that has been neglected a bit but will improve with daily combing. She was very tolerant while I did this, just gently pushing me away with her paw if it got too much.
anne

Post by anne »

I have been popping in regularly to see Lady and give her some fuss and grooming. Because she has a few mats in her coat it is a slow process, as understandably she can only tolerate a little at a time but we are making an improvement.
lady1DSCF3983.jpg
lady2DSCF3984.jpg
lady3DSCF3987.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Lady is so beautiful. Do we have a guess at her age yet?
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

What a gorgeous girl , thank you Anne for starting to sort her coat out 🤩👍
anne

Post by anne »

Lady had a trip to the vet where she had her mats removed. So brushing her coat is a little easier and more comfortable for her now. She loves a stroke and will tolerate a little grooming, telling you politely when she has had enough.
Such a pretty cat...............
lady120210903_132538_001.jpg
lady220210903_132615_003a.jpg
lady320210903_132701.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I spent a bit of time with Lady yesterday in between my dog walks - I needed a few minutes rest! She is so friendly and so lovely and will let you gently tease out and brush her handsome coat. With winter fast approaching it would be great to get this lovely lady into a nice warm home. I have a feeling she would be more of a lap cat and a companion than a cat for ever wanting to be outside although she would definitely appreciate time spent outside in a safe garden. Please look at her details people and see if you could be the very lucky person to take Lady home before winter sets in. We all know cats do not thrive in enclosed spaces for long periods of time so she needs a home.
xxlynne

Re: Lady Persian x Rag Doll DofB 2011 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Anne was bought to meet Lady by her son. She was so excited and burst out into tears on meeting her beautiful beautiful girl

IMG_7673.JPG
Another Match made in heaven
Chrissy M

Re: Lady Persian x Rag Doll DofB 2011 Bognor Regis

Post by Chrissy M »

k2727.gif Aw how lovely, love the cat chat …… ‘I didn’t expect you to be this beautiful ‘ ! Be happy Anne with the beautiful Lady !

Return to “Cats Rehomed”