Carrington Shorthaired Domestic DofB TBAss Gatwick Cattery

Beccastj

Re: Carrington Shorthaired Domestic DofB TBAss Gatwick Cattery

Post by Beccastj »

I popped in to visit Carrington today. He hasn’t met me before, but happily jumped on my lap for a stroke. Later I popped back again and lifted him onto my lap - Carrington is far more friendly and affectionate than my own cats. He would be a lovely feline companion.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

I met Carrington for the first time today. He jumped on my lap the moment I sat down on the chair. What a gorgeous, friendly cat he is! He loved being brushed and stroked. I’ll definitely go back to say hello next time I’m around.
IMG20210428101143s.jpg
IMG20210428101049s.jpg
renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

I popped in to say hello to Carrington today, he came straight out to get some strokes, was not that fussed about treats, just climbed on my lap, turned his purring on and found the most comfortable lying position. He is so affectionate and could be lying on or next to you for hours, I think. Gorgeous looking and very friendly cat. Really hope he can find his home soon!
Attachments
20210515_130819.jpg
20210515_130800.jpg
20210515_130812.jpg
Renata&Norbert
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Carrington is such an amazing cat. I can't stress this enough! He is the sweetest-natured boy and just wants to be someone's companion.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
heleny

Post by heleny »

Carrington really is a lovely boy - large and snugly and just loves sitting on your lap and being stroked. Towards the end of my day walking the dogs I had a brief rest in Carrington's pen where he sat on my knee and enjoyed being brushed and stroked. He would make someone a great companion as he is so friendly and loves human contact.
heleny

Post by heleny »

This lovely boy let me give him a good groom today at the end of a long day's walking with the dogs. He really does have the most lovely temperament and what a Heart fill with love.gif] snuggler he is!

Return to “Meet our Cats up for adoption”