SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER FARMERS MARKET MILFORD

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas
MandaTK

SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER FARMERS MARKET MILFORD

Post by MandaTK »

Hello everyone. Penny and I are again hosting the tea tent at the Farmers Market at Secretts, Hurst Farm, Chapel, Lane, Milford, Surrey, GU8 5HU from 10am to 12.45pm this coming Sunday. Please do come along and support us and buy some lovely cakes, mince pies, sausage rolls etc. We will also be selling some of the Christmas Cards featuring our lovely dogs too. If anyone would like to contribute a cake or something then please can you let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and look forward to seeing you there please bring one of our homed dogs if possible. Amanda and Penny xx

MandaTK

Re: SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER FARMERS MARKET MILFORD

Post by MandaTK »

Thank you to all who have offered to supply cakes to us for the Farmers Market. We now have lots. Really appreciate it. RR is the best. If you can please come along to the Market on Sunday we will be having a guest of honour in Struan now named Moose adopted from RR in 2016. His lovely hoomans are bringing him to visit us. Struan is a diamond. xx

MrsP

Post by MrsP »

OMG MOOSE!!! Gutted I can't make it, good luck tomorrow!

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Mrs P - Moose is even more stunning that ever. He bounded up as if we had only seen him yesterday, we had mega cuddles, he just loves to cuddle. Has his spirit too and a cheeky chap. He sends you a hug.

The Farmers Market went so well thank you all who donated cakes - James Shears (one of our Gatwick walkers) for those amazing cakes some with RR logos on too, Dorraine (Moose's owner) for the incredibly gorgeous cakes, Natasha B, Fiona B, my neighbour Amanda and all those baked by Penny and myself!! Also thanks to all those who donated cups, plates and serviettes. We raised £200 and had so many people visit our stall to ask about our dogs. Isla (lurcher) came along to be our mascot for the morning (thanks Natasha) and she brought the people in in droves, she was super friendly with people, all doggies and absolutely incredible with children. Hopefully she will find her home soon.

Happy Christmas to you all thanks so much again for your generous donations.

Amanda and Penny xxx bighug.gif

gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

£200 donation received from you all. Thank you for all your hard work bravo1.gif

Return to “Fundraising”