PLEA FOR CUPS for FARMERS MARKET FUNDRAISING

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas
MandaTK

PLEA FOR CUPS for FARMERS MARKET FUNDRAISING

Post by MandaTK » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Penny and I have been fortunate to secure both the November and December Farmers Market spots for our tea and cake tent. However we have no cups left (all were used at the RR Fun Day!). Does anyone have a Costco (or similar) card and could purchase some of the cups for us WITH lids (H&S!). We prefer the medium sized ones. Please could you either reply to this message or email me on atk6@hotmail.com. We need the cups and lids by Friday 15th November in time for our Sunday spot. Many thanks - Amanda

MandaTK

Re: PLEA FOR CUPS for FARMERS MARKET FUNDRAISING

Post by MandaTK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Thank you in millions to my wonderful friend Kara (Sweetpea) for the donation of cups. Penny and I thank you so much as do our doggies. I have also had someone on facebook offer to buy some too. Manda xx

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:46 pm

Thank you also to Nina who walks for us at Guildford for the very generous contribution of cups for us. Much much appreciated Nina. We have plenty now thank you all xx

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:05 am

Many thanks also to Anita who adopted Mickey JRT. We are very grateful as are our doggies xx

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Sorry to invade your post but as you do this sort of fundraising does the rescue have collection boxes do you know?
A local pet shop has offered to put one in their shop for RR
Many thanks
Jo Rising

MandaTK

Re: FARMERS MARKET FUNDRAISING

Post by MandaTK » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:00 am

Sorry to have to report that Milford Farmers Market have made a mistake and double booked for a charity on Sunday this week 17th November. They have only just realised and just told a very disappointed Penny and I. They booked another before giving the spot to us so they have had to go with them. It means we will not be able to fundraise there on Sunday!!! HOWEVER we are there on the December date SUNDAY 15TH DECEMBER. WE will be going all out as usual but with extra xmas goodies. I will remind you all before that date arrives. Thank you for the extreme generosity of the cups donated to us I assure you they will be put to very good use. I may be asking for bakers for the December fundraise too.

Amanda

Return to “Fundraising”