EASTER SUNDAY MILFORD FARMERS MARKET

We’re always looking for ways to raise money and spread awareness, and welcome your ideas
MandaTK

EASTER SUNDAY MILFORD FARMERS MARKET

Post by MandaTK » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:07 pm

We have been so lucky to have been given the spot for the tea tent on Easter Sunday 21st April 2019 for Milford Farmers Market to raise money for RR and to raise awareness of our beautiful doggies. Penny and I are hosting this again. Further details will follow nearer the time. However, we are lucky enough to have plenty of cake bakers but are asking if anyone could kindly donate the cups we use. These have to be cups with lids for H&S reasons (!) we prefer the medium sized cups to the small ones people like a good large cuppa. If anyone has a cash and carry card and can get us some and donate we would be so grateful. Penny and I sort the rest of it out. Please either contact me on here or by email atk6@hotmail.com (please put Farmers Market Cups in header in case it goes to junk). Thank you so much my RR friends! Amanda x

MandaTK

Re: EASTER SUNDAY MILFORD FARMERS MARKET

Post by MandaTK » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:33 pm

Thank you thank you to my amazing friend Kara (sweetpea) for you kind donation of 100 cups and lids. So grateful to you x xxx much love and thanks from penny and I and all the dogs xxxx

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Very grateful thanks to Linda S one of our Guildford walkers and a lovely friend for the huge catering bag of tea bags for our tea tent fundraisers. This helps us so much. You are a starxx

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 am

Easter Sunday 10am to 1pm Farmers Market. We will be hosting the tea tent in aid of Rescue Remedies come along for tea and cakes and some wonderful fare from the other stall holders. It is being held at Secretts Farm Shop, Hurst Farm, Chapel Lane, Milford, Surrey, GU8 5HU. We will have lots of lovely cakes and wonderful tea, coffee, hot chocolate or cold drinks. Please come along to support us. If you are able bring your homed dogs along to see us and show other people how wonderful they are. Penny and I look forward to seeing you there. Thanks. Amanda

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Good luck on sunday. ..the weather looks like it is going to be lovely love4.gif thumbs.gif

MandaTK

Re: AMOUNT RAISED AT EASTER SUNDAY MILFORD FARMERS MARKET

Post by MandaTK » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 am

Our Easter Sunday Farmers Market tea tent went very well and we raised £132 for our lovely dogs. It was quite a warm day and we had so many people coming up asking us about our dogs and showing interest in helping RR and hopefully homing one of our lovelies. Thank you Penny for all your help as always and to our cake bakers Jo Lewis and my lovely neighbour Amanda and again to Kara for the donation of the cups and to Linda for the teabags. Our next Farmers Markets are in June and July!

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Great amount raised well done for all your hard work girls :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: thumbs.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif woo.gif] woo.gif]

MrsP

Post by MrsP » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:35 pm

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: