Henry Mastiff x DofB 06.11.12 - 17th June 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
LindaS

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS »

Henry is a happy soul and I thought oowww ohhh when taking him out of his kennel on Friday as he was fairly strong for me, but it would seem that Henry does like a clean kennel and he was a man on a mission! We then walked a round the grounds for a bit and went into the paddock - Henry loves the water and had a very happy face as he proceeded to managed to get himself lovely and wet. He sits beautifully and will wait for you to throw the toy and enjoys interaction. Captain went to next but one run along and he enjoyed looking across at him (no barking) and then off playing doing his own thing, back in water over for head / back scratch, play and then look over again.

It was warm, and I was quite glad for my sake as I did get fairly wet, given the times he wet onto the water sploshed around and got me wet lol.gif
Any size paddling pool and I will fit in it
Any size paddling pool and I will fit in it
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

F00D251C-DD3A-4CE3-90C3-37146E1C098A.jpeg
9ACE4260-05AD-4562-95D4-059B0F99A87F.jpeg
6873B7CB-B023-4AA8-B8F1-FE70F4F94547.jpeg
2DB4277C-2AAE-4B65-A07B-BD05488EFAB7.jpeg
E7167FCE-B237-48B9-B640-BD6FB2F2815B.jpeg
Henry is simply delightful. We had a fabulous walk with him on Saturday followed by a day trip today. Henry loves people and dogs who show signs of wanting to play with him (so lovely to see). He’s a chunky boy but only pulls on exiting the kennel - such excitement! At home he adores toys ... chasing them, catching them and bringing them back to you (mostly). Please do consider homing this boy he’s no trouble, a crowd pleaser with his tricks, and more than deserves a loving home!
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Walked henry today ha vent walked him for a while this boy is stunning with a character to match hes walks well and very connected with you can have his strong moments hes alert and takes in what going on around him
He wants to please and given the right home with love and time to spend with him to build on his confidence in the outside world
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

CBB08C3B-0C4B-45D5-847A-A2D83AECE28F.jpeg
On a wet day Henry preferred to have a snuggle on the sofa - rather than a play in the rain, which he told me by lying down on the sofa while I threw balls outside.
anne

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a smasher. I took Henry out for a walk today and fell for his charms. I had a friendly welcome in his kennel and he was very keen to get out but soon settled to a plod and sniff pace. He had me in stitches in the stream when he lay down and then rolled over on his back, paws in the air and just content to lie there and roll around a bit, making sure I was watching. Sadly I missed videoing that bit but did get a bit of video of him on our second visit to the stream (it was a hot day after all!) Henry was then as good as gold while Lynne read his chip and we did a photoshoot of the handsome hunk.
henry6DSCF8592.jpg
henry7DSCF8596.jpg
lucyloo

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

Today I acquired a sofa and chair for our Guildford store room / shed (the name is undecided, but I like The Love Shack 0002.gif])

Henry joined me in there, and decided that he must be the first to try out the sofa. We had a nice cuddle, but mostly he just wanted the tennis balls, and kept going to the bucket to get another new one out.
Such a gorgeous boy, I was happy to be his ball-girl.

Last edited by lucyloo on Tue 10 Sep 2019 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
Lottie.xp

Post by Lottie.xp »

Walked Henry today for the first time. Went into his kennel to be greeted with lots of kisses. Asked him to sit, and gave him a treat. Harnessed him with ease, and out we went. He started off quite strong, but as we got going for a bit he settled down, sniffing all around. He kept looking back to check I was still with him, and took any treats I gave him gentley. Some people came down the narrow path, so I got Henry to sit and we waited for them to pass. He didn't take any notice of them. Good boy Henry. Another one that I can't believe hasn't been snapped up yet. Fingers crossed for his forever home soon.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Henry really made us laugh on our group walk yesterday - on the footpath up near Loseley we came across a yucky muddy puddle caused by a leaking drain, it was blocking the path but Tizer and Ferdy were happy to tiptoe through it but Henry was having none of this faffing around, he meant business and he flopped down into the puddle and proceeded to roll around and would not get out until he was ready too.
On the way back a friendly jogger wanted to say hello to all our dogs but we had to exclude Henry as he was very wet, dirty and smelly, the jogger had a white top on - not a good idea! Back at the kennels Jo had to pop him in the shower to clean him up. lol.gif
Oh Henry!
Oh Henry!
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

Another fabulous day with Henry. Today we went to a National Trust Park which was somewhat busier than planned but Henry took this all in his stride, sat when asked and wasn’t phased by passing lots of dogs and children. Henry loves tricks and is very responsive. At home he’s great if somewhat excitable but you can’t blame him for this - with each trip he calms more and more which is lovely to see. But today we learnt what Henry’s favourite colour is - orange (he was somewhat obsessed with the Halloween trail 0002.gif]). Please consider homing this fabulous boy he’s got so much love to give love4.gif.
JennyW

Post by JennyW »

D48EDB16-FAF7-4943-A4B5-26CB4CD62B63.jpeg
ADCCEA15-5D7B-488D-992B-000323522F09.jpeg
Photos of Henry in his orange element!

0BE4092F-F07A-410C-9A6D-1C4CDEBFF14D.jpeg

A1EA1240-A8C0-4DEA-99C8-C565DB71ACCE.jpeg

D8012401-5003-4907-B4A9-8D7EFABA8ADF.jpeg

DC58F236-2929-4A1D-987A-94EE1270F8AC.jpeg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”