Gucci Mastiff x Staffie DofB 21.10.17 Hitchin Herts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
JenG

Re: Gucci Mastiff x Staffie DofB 21.10.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by JenG »

What a lovely write up Jo, she sounds like a terrific dog who just needs time to settle! Hopefully her forever people are just round the corner!

pits

Re: Gucci Mastiff x Staffie DofB 21.10.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Do consider Gucci the gorgeous mastiff cross if you're looking for a dog. She has a great big heart and has a lot to give.
Photo thanks to volunteer Nada.
gucciposterpixlr.jpg

Lucym

Post by Lucym »

Gucci and I had a lovely time in the paddock today. She loves her walker to throw the tennis balls around so that she can chase them, over and over again! I don't think her tail stopped wagging which was great to see. We did get a bit of rain which she wasn't that keen on so we also got to enjoy a few cuddles in the hut on the sofa love4.gif
Gucci may not be that keen on other dogs but she is seems to really love being with her human, she is such a gorgeous loving girlie k2727.gif

Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Gucci is certainly one loveley young lady who walks well and very connected she will respond to any command and ineract well she needs some support when passing other dogs as she likes to let them kmow shes there but shes still young gucci has a fun side and with a come on gucc she does a bum wiggle and off we go for a little fun run . She crtainly a loving affectionate dog who need a home with that some who will give her time to settle again after being in kennels and to help her with the passing dogs of ths world.

Gucci we had a good walk today and chill time back in your kennels you give great cuddles and your a stunner xx

Please take time to look at guccis journey through RR and hopefully your be the one who get this lady to share your home thank you

Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Hello everyone yes I'm posting an other update on Gucci as i walked her again yesterday Gucci is firstly i think a stunning looking dog she looks a little

stern in her forum
photo but when you meet her you will see why I say this she walks well on the lead for a strong girl is connected to her walkers and has such a fun side to her andwsnts to plesse
For Gucci it time she had a home to call her own with that person who will appreciate her looks and character and give her that time to settle into a new environment

laura

Post by laura »

Gucci_opt.jpg
When I look at Gucci, still in kennels 7 months after she was so sadly handed in due to her home burning down and her family unable to keep her, I see the most gorgeous girl. She is a stocky 2 year old young lady who has soft chocolate brown fur and eyes that look so sad and just draw you in. If you haven't guessed she is a favourite of mine! She would probably like to be the center of your universe so I think would prefer to be an only dog. She may look sad, but in reality is a bundle of fun!
Gucci LOVES football sized balls and will play for as long as you will. She needs a home where her family enjoy a good walk and play.
Gucci enjoys a snuggle and a cuddle and leans into you which feels so lovely. She makes you feel so special to her. She needs a family to love her back with a warm bed, TLC and companionship.
Gucci generally walks nicely on a lead. She can pull towards other dogs but if you know to expect this she is easily refocused. A little consistent training would help her and her new owner.
Gucci loves her food and treats, a real bonus when training!
Gucci is a VERY quiet girl. If she barks there's a reason for it.
Do I wish I could rehome Gucci myself, yes I do! But I can't. What I can do is try to explain to people looking for a rescue dog how good she is. She needs new owners that can offer her consistency, exercise, some training and most of all time to settle in to a new routine and home. This can't be rushed. Rescue dogs need that bit of extra understanding and thought when you are introducing them to new experiences, people and places. Go slowly, enjoy getting to know each other and I am sure you have the most wonderful companion in Gucci.
Gucci3_opt (1).jpg

nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Gucci loves playing with basketballs - here she is with volunteer Laura ☺️🏀

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Gucci and myself have had a couple of interesting walks this week and it has to be said that she is not a skinny doggo, so when she decides to go a certain direction you do need to be ready. We were outside the kennel yesterday waiting for Jack to trundle out when another dog came out, we moved more to the side and then she spied the kennel cat (I hadn’t) and we were off :dog_running-186.gif: (she is not for small furries). Once Jack appeared she was fine with him following as he kept a distance and then today we had a one on one quiet walk. We had no distractions and the lead was slack most of the time and we ambled along.
0B72988B-391D-42B0-B8AC-030216D9FF1E.jpeg

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Gatwick crew how’s Gucci settling in ?

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Settled well and a hit with her walkers thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”