Henry Mastiff x DofB TBAss Guildford Kenns

LindaS

Re: Henry Mastiff x DofB TBAss Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:12 am

Henry is a happy soul and I thought oowww ohhh when taking him out of his kennel on Friday as he was fairly strong for me, but it would seem that Henry does like a clean kennel and he was a man on a mission! We then walked a round the grounds for a bit and went into the paddock - Henry loves the water and had a very happy face as he proceeded to managed to get himself lovely and wet. He sits beautifully and will wait for you to throw the toy and enjoys interaction. Captain went to next but one run along and he enjoyed looking across at him (no barking) and then off playing doing his own thing, back in water over for head / back scratch, play and then look over again.

It was warm, and I was quite glad for my sake as I did get fairly wet, given the times he wet onto the water sploshed around and got me wet lol.gif
Henry.jpg
Any size paddling pool and I will fit in it

JennyW

Post by JennyW » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Henry is simply delightful. We had a fabulous walk with him on Saturday followed by a day trip today. Henry loves people and dogs who show signs of wanting to play with him (so lovely to see). He’s a chunky boy but only pulls on exiting the kennel - such excitement! At home he adores toys ... chasing them, catching them and bringing them back to you (mostly). Please do consider homing this boy he’s no trouble, a crowd pleaser with his tricks, and more than deserves a loving home!
Attachments
F00D251C-DD3A-4CE3-90C3-37146E1C098A.jpeg
9ACE4260-05AD-4562-95D4-059B0F99A87F.jpeg
6873B7CB-B023-4AA8-B8F1-FE70F4F94547.jpeg
2DB4277C-2AAE-4B65-A07B-BD05488EFAB7.jpeg
E7167FCE-B237-48B9-B640-BD6FB2F2815B.jpeg

Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Walked henry today ha vent walked him for a while this boy is stunning with a character to match hes walks well and very connected with you can have his strong moments hes alert and takes in what going on around him
He wants to please and given the right home with love and time to spend with him to build on his confidence in the outside world

Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 pm

Walked henry today ha vent walked him for a while this boy is stunning with a character to match hes walks well and very connected with you can have his strong moments hes alert and takes in what going on around him
He wants to please and given the right home with love and time to spend with him to build on his confidence which has grown even since last time i walked him not phased by other dogs and has walked well with other kennel mates

Henry you really deserve a home