Trudy Lurcher DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Trudy Lurcher DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
trudy1DSCF1901a.jpg
Trudy's Story: Trudy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Trudy is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Trudy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
trudy2DSCF1899a.jpg
trudy3DSCF1894.jpg
trudy4DSCF1885.jpg
trudy5DSCF1890.jpg
Trudy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Trudy.jpg
Chrissy M

Re: Trudy Lurcher DofB ?2016 Comes 6th April

Post by Chrissy M »

Hi Trudy ! I saw you arrive today , soon you will put some weight on and feel a lot happier 💖🤩
KathrynG

Re: Trudy Lurcher DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KathrynG »

Looking forward to meeting you Trudy. There's lots of love coming your way now love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Oh, what a sweetheart. I went to meet Trudy today and got a lovely welcome. She stepped elegantly out of her kennel, excited to be going out. She met Jude with a friendly wiggle and we went off to do her photoshoot. Trudy and I, then set off for a walk. Trudy walks well on the lead, just needing a bit of reassurance now and again. She is gentle, friendly and inquisitive. love4.gif
trudy6DSCF1888.jpg
trudy8DSCF1891.jpg
trudy9DSCF1904a.jpg
trudy10DSCF1907.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I absolutely loved meeting darling Trudy today love4.gif
She is a proper delight, full of lovely, kind energy and so keen to make friends, absolutely fell in love with her Kiss of love.gif
Fingers crossed I get to walk you again soon Trudy or better still hopefully your forever home is just around the corner thumbs.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Beautiful girl ...she looks in perfect weight ...looks like saluki in there Kiss of love.gif
MaddieH

Post by MaddieH »

What a lady! Trudy is cool, calm and collected. Was totally unbothered by other dogs, walked SO well on lead and is just such a gentle soul...yet with so much personality. I am sure you will find your forever home very soon Trudy 💕💕💕
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

Trudy is a peach of a dog and I was a little smitten on the first time of meeting her yesterday. Very friendly in her kennel and keen to get going but just so easy to walk. We walked with Marie and Donna and she was so easy going and friendly the whole time. Not bothered by any other dogs we passed and patient and calm when we had to wait to one side to let a convoy of cyclists pass.
Gorgeous and a bit goofy. Cant wait to walk her again!
Attachments
20210411_112820_opt.jpg
20210411_112924_opt.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Trudy was so happy to be going out on her walk yesterday. She bounced around with joy. It is lovely to spend time with this affectionate, playful, friendly girl.
trudie1DSCF1978.jpg
trudy2DSCF1972.jpg
trudy3DSCF1975.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Beautiful Trudy out on her walk today with Justine - she’s a super dog :D
594E8261-2F70-4B50-B13F-833BA04B7BCF.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Our Lovely Lurchers & Greyhounds (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”