Dogs that have found their forever home
sweetpea

Re: Ridders Greyhound DofB Sept 2017 Brighton Temp Foster

Post by sweetpea »

Beautiful boy .. wheyhey.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Oh he looks like a lovely boy, thank you for giving him a foster break. thumbs.gif
Hilldrop

Post by Hilldrop »

It's a pleasure to have him and he's really enjoying himself, and his Luxury Couch! Sad that we can't keep him...
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Hilldrop wrote: Mon 24 Feb 2020 16:03
Here he is up at the park...
Looks like Queen's Park - I used to have a place just round the corner from there. Nice for walking dogs. Doesn't Ridders look well!
Hilldrop

Post by Hilldrop »

Sadly it's Ridders' last day with us... We've really enjoyed having him, it's been a pleasure. He still has a puppy-like enthusiasm for life, and has come a long way in just 2 weeks. He's very good out walking, doesn't worry about other dogs, though he likes to have a good look at them. He didn't choose a very good time for this holiday weather-wise with 2 stormy weekends, but rain and wind don't really bother him too much. He is definitely house trained, and will walk back and forth to the garden door if he needs a toilet break, though mostly saves this for walks. Good around the home and will be a great family member when he is homed, which we hope will be soon. So sorry we can't keep him.

Here he is on another wet walk...
IMG_3599_opt.jpg
And having a rest afterwards...
IMG_3596_opt.jpg
He loves having visitors and will share his couch...
IMG_3603_opt.jpg
He's a very handsome dog too - may the Force be with you Ridders Heart fill with love.gif]
Hilldrop

Post by Hilldrop »

Yes, I am Very Handsome!
IMG_3602_opt.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Bridget enjoyed a walk with Leeanne and Ridders, we were accompanied by a couple on a taster. Bridget and Ridders, are so well connected, Bridget is not keen on the mud, which is quite difficult to avoid at the moment! Both dogs are so chilled out, and love having treats, Bridget and Ridders would make a perfect addition to a lucky family bravo1.gif
PCpops

Re: Ridders Greyhound DofB Sept 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by PCpops »

Ridders was my second walk as part of my induction to the kennels. He is a lovely, gentle boy who walks very nicely on the lead. He doesn’t like getting his feet muddy so prefers to walk on a solid surface. We did encounter a horse on our walk which Ridders got very excited about, and become quite bouncy, thinking it was a bigger version of him. He’s a calm, gentle boy who would make a great addition to a loving home.
Scoobie01

Re: Ridders Greyhound DofB Sept 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Scoobie01 »

What a beautiful boy with the most gorgeous soft coat. He is incredibly relaxed and very friendly. I loved walking him and hope he finds his forever home soon 💙
xxlynne

Re: Ridders Greyhound DofB Sept 2017 Forrest Hill

Post by xxlynne »

Ricky and Nick travelled today to meet the majestic Ridders. To meet is to fall deeply in love...and they did...
IMG_5838.JPG
IMG_5836.JPG
Ridder's race name is "U make me Jolly" he does that!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”