King Greyhound Lurcher DofB 17.02.17 Guildford Kenns

Rjackson

Re: King Greyhound Lurcher DofB 17.02.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Ah the lovely king has stayed with me for a week and has been meeting new doggie friends and working on being left for longer periods at a time. He is so good in the house and with my dog and generally meets dogs well. He likes a calm chilled doggie friend and needs to learn how to play with other dogs and build his confidence.

I have been fostering king since the end of September now part time and we are now up to king feeling comfortable being left for about 3ish hours. He is so clean in the house and has now decided he likes sleeping under the duvet every night ❤️

King has had a busy week meeting by friend who came to stay for the weekend and some of my dog walkers. He was wary of them to start with and can be nervous of new people so slow introductions are good to give him time to feel safe and comfortable with them. His new home will need to be mindful of this and continue to support him in this area. King also needs a calm quiet environment as when he becomes over excited he can become grabby and again he needs support with this and continued work. Once you know king all of these are manageable in the right environment and he is improving all the time.

Return to “Our Lovely Lurchers & Greyhounds (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”