Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Stockbridge Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
KathrynG

Re: Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KathrynG »

Sunday was only the 2nd time of walking Narla but I'm already beginning to get a soft spot for this gorgeous girl with her slobbery squishy face.
She gave me a lovely friendly greeting in her kennel and was keen to get going until....we walked past some adoring fans - James and Corrina and of course she lapped up the attention and seemed to prefer getting belly rubs and treats under the tree to going for a walk! Fair enough!
When we eventually got going, it was a slow start and she was looking back at the staff having their lunch (hoping for more cuddles) but once they were out of sight, we had a lovely walk. Lots of plodding and sniffing but that was fine with me as it was was a warm day.
We visited the stream and she enjoyed a little paddle. We saw a few dogs on route and she behaved perfectly.
Narla is such a calm, loving dog to be around and has a relaxing effect on me and on other walkers from what I can tell.
Love this girl and she would make a wonderful addition to someone's life. ❤

Just chillin'
Just chillin'

Eyes on the prize!
Eyes on the prize!
anne

Post by anne »

Narla is always a delight to spend time with. Her face always seems to have a slightly grumpy expression but she is anything but. Lovely cuddles to welcome me into her kennel and wriggly body and tail wagging in delight because she knows she is going out. First stop was the picnic bench as the staff were just settling down to have their lunch and there may always be cuddles and maybe a tasty treat to be had. No treat but she did get cuddles. We then plodded slowly through the shady woods. It is calming and relaxing spending time with this beautiful soul.
narla1DSCF7390.jpg
narla2DSCF7391.jpg
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

Narla has come on leaps and bounds since being in rescue. She is becoming more confident each time I walk her. She is not worried about being handled anymore and it was very easy to get her harness on her and give her kisses at the same time. She is a slow walker and will enjoy being in a home that doesn't rush things. She is not phased by other dogs and passes by without a second glance. I love her underbite as she always looks like she is sulking!! We enjoyed a very short, shady walk yesterday before chilling out in the paddock as it was super hot.
Narla Opt 1.jpg
Jude&Alf

Re: Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Kent Temp Foster

Post by Jude&Alf »

So after a little false start, Narla was not too keen to get into my car but with Lynnes help she finally jumped on board and journeyed home with me for a little foster holiday.
Narla has amazed us all so far, she has met my mum and dad beautifully, big smiley face and waggy tail thumbs.gif safe to say they have fallen for this darling girl already Kiss of love.gif Narla definitely knows about home life and has been more than happy to try out all the beds on offer and finally the sofa, to see this darling girl finally relax and sleep is an absolute joy, she has the cutest snore.
So far, so amazing, will update soon with photos
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Not the best photos but you get the idea, Narla is very relaxed!!
Finally snoozing
Finally snoozing
image1.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Narla has done an awful lot of snoozing today, so great to see her relax enough to lie in the middle of the lounge, legs in the air fast asleep! mixed in with a little bit of playtime and a lovely walk thumbs.gif
I had an idea that Narla would be great, but she has far excelled any expectations love4.gif
Yes of course I'm falling in love with this beautiful girl Kiss of love.gif
Lovely relaxed snoozing
Lovely relaxed snoozing
Little bit of playtime
Little bit of playtime
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Beautiful girl even upside down.. roflmao.gif
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

Ahh lovely to see Narla looking so chilled out in a home environment. Beautiful girl love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Narla continues to find her feet and oh my goodness how we have all fallen for this darling girls amazing charms love4.gif q
I'm super surprised at how Narla has relaxed straight into home life, yes she can be nervous of some situations but she knows all about the sofa, loves the garden and gets oh so excited to be off for a walk.
Come on let's go
Come on let's go
IMG_1461.JPG
Relaxing in the garden
Relaxing in the garden
IMG_1463.JPG
Beautiful girl
Beautiful girl
Loves her comfy bed
Loves her comfy bed
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Gorgeous girl, thank you for giving her some home comforts . She looks so so relaxed 😊

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”