Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
narla1DSCF6153a.jpg
Narla's Story: Narla was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Sheffield pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Narla is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Narla is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
narla2DSCF6157.jpg
narla3DSCF6156.jpg
narla4DSCF6144.jpg
Narla's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 24.05.20: Morning Lynne any spaces? 2 dogs In a Sheffield Pound need out. ( White dog very nervous only a year old later placed) Other one Tia around 3 years old. Any hope?? 25.05.20 Have another girl that needs help. She is not keen on other dogs and a bit scared. Both are females. They will be chipped and given a parvo vaccination but that pound don't do first vacc. I will pay for their vaccinations. This is Narla, (the other one is Tia). Hope that is OK and if so, I have said after Thursday.

Margaret x
Narla.jpg

SarahW

Re: Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Coming soon

Post by SarahW »

Aww Hi Narla, can't wait to meet you xx
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Pegmilly

Re: Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Narla is gorgeous. Slightly wary of me but we soon made friends over a few sausages. After a few minutes in the paddock she relaxed, and braved coming over to me. I gave her some more sausages and that was it - we were now besties love4.gif. She wanted to go for a walk so that’s what we did. She uses her nose and follows scents, oblivious to the squirrels in the trees. She can be strong if she smells something interesting but not overly so - we mostly walked at a nice, steady pace. She was such a well behaved girl, I took her out again later in the day. I was greeted like a long, lost friend, bless her. This time in the paddock I was treated to Narla trying to sit on my lap, happily accepting a fuss and moving her body in to mine if I stopped.xx.
1529619C-B4BC-4894-9586-1698D27DB30F.jpeg

anne

Post by anne »

Narla is a sweetheart. She was very nervous of me approaching her kennel so Steph got her out for me and she was happy for me to take her leads. She also made friends with Evie and we went for a little explore around the woods and then Narla was a good girl while we took her photos. She was intrigued by my squeaker and would tilt her head to listen. Narla and I then went for another short walk and she was happy for me to pop her back in her kennel and then she happily accepted a treat.
narla5DSCF6159.jpg
narla6DSCF6163.jpg
narla7DSCF6171.jpg

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Welcome beautiful girl love4.gif Kiss of love.gif

Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Narla looks one very interesting pup could fall for for thisgirl if still walking

anne

Post by anne »

Having met Narla earlier in the week I went to take her out yesterday and after sharing a couple of treats she was happy for me to pick up her lead and head on out for a walk. Narla walks quite slowly, with a loose lead and is connected and listening to you. She likes to take her time to have a good sniff around. I sat down on the bench and Narla was happy to accept some gentle strokes under her chin. She really is a very sweet, gentle natured girl.

anne

Post by anne »

Narla was a little star today. She remembered me from last week and was quite happy to take treats and then let me enter her kennel and clip on leads. We headed off into the woods and although she needed a little reassurance and encouragement at times she was happy to follow me along the path. Once out on the bridleway which is a bit more open, she found her stride and was off. We wandered over the common, Narla being the lovely gentle girl that she is, walked at slow pace taking her time to sniff and have a good look around. She is very special. x
narla1DSCF6291.jpg
narla2DSCF6299.jpg
narla3DSCF6292.jpg
narla4DSCF6297a.jpg

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

The welcome I got from Narla today melted my heart. I was welcomed in to her kennel with a full body wiggle, a paws on my shoulders cuddle, and a kiss.......well more her squishy, slobbery chops on my face but I didn’t mind one bit. She wanted to say hello to all the other walkers today, she was so happy to see people her tail was whipping me - but due to social distancing, I had to just ask them to throw her a treat - which she loved........but maybe that was her plan all along!!! Narla is lovely, affectionate, cheeky once she knows you. Xx
FB73DCDD-E3FD-4081-9004-F5A8B77A7028.jpeg

anne

Post by anne »

I have completely fallen for Narla. She is such a friendly, loving girl who just needs a bit of time to get used to you and then she is your bestest friend. Narla gets excited when she see's me now, desperate for me to go in and give her a cuddle and head out for a walk. On Monday I took her on a different route where we have to cross a bridge with stile at each end. Bless her she is not the sharpest tool in the box and getting past the stile defeated her. First, as she wouldn't climb over, I knelt on all fours on the bridge with my head under the stile trying to encourage her to go under. No luck! So I tried to encourage her again to climb over and she was half way there but could not work out what to do next. We were defeated so retraced our steps and had aa amble around the woods instead. Love, love, love this girl.
narla1DSCF6515a.jpg
narla2DSCF6516.jpg

Return to “Our Amazing American Bulldogs (Ambulldogrescue.co.uk)”