Evan Am Bull DofB 13.06.17 Milton Keynes

Dogs that have found their forever home
Martine wsstle

Re: Evan Am Bull DofB 13.06.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by Martine wsstle »

i haventt walk evan for a few days as been out with his other mate tels but I popped into kennels today to see the lad he developing fast and getting very affectionate what a wellcome tail wagging hop skip and a jump across his jkennel . Time spent with evan is so rewarding ive watched and helped this young ambull together with his other walkers grow gain confidence and trust to give affection and he so ready for the right person to give him that home.

Evan sat with me or rather on me today just wanting to be stroke and cuddle for ages but in true ambull style occasionally looked st me as if yo say umm what you doing is this what you get in a lovely home

Thanks evan
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Every time I come back after a few days this boy never fails to let me down today he was brilliant again in his kennels spent some time just chilling learning play calmly and some good old cuddles as he was due to go off for big walk with his other mate tells

I know I keep saying this but this boys ready and yes he is one of my favourites as I've watch him grow and develop into a very very hsndsome
young ambull

Evans new year wish
A home with a sofa and to feel secure a human to carry on his training and give him timeand patience to setttle so please fill in the homing app if you fall into evan criteria
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20200112_183730_394.jpg
Stunning Boy Ethan saying Hello !!
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Well evan another few weeks passed and you are growing into a spectacular boy im hoping someone will come for you soon as you are wasted in kennels and your puppy months are passing quickly
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Evan and i had a real chill out day in paddock and grounds yesterday the sun was shining evan snuffling around picking up all the scent and playing fetch which evan has now mastered the art off perfects
The word
Today we had a walk out early hes so nearly grown into his paws he sat calmly and waited to be harnessed and we left walks well on loose lead and to the side of you his anxious moments are far behind him and if hes not sure will look back you for reassurance you can tell by evan facial expressions and body language when that moment comes just calming word and sit and cuddle helps and a treat not bothered by passing dogs want to play but will want to follow their scent when they have gone so a small moment of strengh.
I have been walking evan a while now he needs that special person who will give this boy everything he deserves as hes going yo be one hell of a good dog but you will have to give him time to settle have thec
ommitment and patience to carry on his training and understand ambull traits they arespecial dog.
Evan I hoping your home will come soon
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Evan my boy sorry didn't get the opportunity to say goodbye before you left for Gatwick
Well good luck you handsome boy thanks for many a walk and special times together you have come so far remember to be polite to your new friends a home will come one day I promise you. Remember everything I taught you x

Hey guys at Gatwick this boy is special i will miss him loads

Thanks evan I'm sure our time together will be stored in your memoriesxx
Vee Doe

Re: Evan Am Bull DofB 13.06.17 Garwick Kenns

Post by Vee Doe »

Looking forward to meeting him at Gatwick, such a handsome boy xxx love4.gif
Last edited by Vee Doe on Sun 02 Feb 2020 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
Martine wsstle

Re: Evan Am Bull DofB 13.06.17 Garwick Kenns

Post by Martine wsstle »

He's a real special boy give him a hug from me enjoy walking him keep his up dates going i promised him a home sooooooon

Thank you all you guys at gawick :thanks.gif:
ElayneN

Re: Evan Am Bull DofB 13.06.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by ElayneN »

Aww Martine, I can see why you love this boy so much love4.gif I've been hoping I'd get to walk him and today was my lucky day, he's adorable. Such a great big softie dote, with his big paws and puppy ways.
A little bit of the gentlest mouthing as I clipped his leads on, he was just so eagerly looking forward to his walk. He was full of energy but also very interested in sniffing everything - he was so intent on snorting up every last little bit of some scents that he almost turned himself upside down as he followed the trail up a plant stem, like something out of a Bambi cartoon 0002.gif]
He's very curious about everything, including what's going on around him, though nothing spooked him or bothered him, whether passers by or noisy lorries thundering past. He's very laid back in his own way. For the most part he didn't pull, now and again he'd have a sudden enthusiasm burst and break into a little gallop, but he listens and slows down again when he realises it's way too muddy for humans to go galloping!
He took treats so nicely, did a sit and big paw for please - so all that training has paid off :)
The most lovely thing was whenever I went to stroke him, he'd stop in his tracks and just look at me so intently with those beautiful eyes, as if to say, are you the one? Then he'd lean in for a cuddle and I honestly think he would have stayed there all day, cuddles seemed as important to this big baby boy as the walking, galloping and sniffing.
What a beautiful, loving, playful pup Evan is. When his forever family find him, this special boy is going to totally steal their heart Kiss of love.gif
Evan 2 (2).JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”