Vincy American Bulldog DofB 04.13 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Vincy American Bulldog DofB 04.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
vincy1DSCF3976a.jpg
Vincy's Story: Vincy was handed into toi a Welsh Rescue as his owner couldn't offer him a home anymore. Vincy has mixed with other dogs in Doggie day care and may have lived with others. Vincy was found abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Vincy is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Vincy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
vincy2DSCF3970.jpg
vincy3DSCF3952a.jpg
vincy4DSCF3976.jpg
vincy5DSCF3959.jpg
vincy6DSCF3955.jpg
's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We are asked if we could offer Vincy a Rescue place from a Welsh Rescue

Vincy came into our rescue on the 19th March 2020

anne

Re: Vincy American Bulldog DofB 04.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

vincy7DSCF3973.jpg
vincy8DSCF3940.jpg

SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Well I am in love thumbs.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

RosC

Post by RosC »

I had the pleasure of meeting VIncy today - just the most handsome, chilled out boy! I do not think he will be with us very long.
We had a long walk with Darren and Vincy was so well behaved. He ignored dogs barking at him as we exited the kennels. No issues with traffic, other dogs or horses!
Vincy does love the mud and sticking his face in it so after our walk he did look rather messy, hence no photos 0002.gif]
Yet again I have a new favourite love4.gif
The question is would he fit in my house without anyone noticing??

MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Vincy is older than I thought, he seems like a pup really, did cute little excited noises at Oliver and Grayson, he's definitely a playful and innocent ice-cream Ambull.
20200322_124312_resized.jpg
Terry's rubbish at looking chill 0002.gif]

SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Got my first walk with Vincy yesterday. He has a booming bark to welcome you in his kennel. He is fine walking down the block, too interested to get out than shout at the other dogs!

He is a friendly and open ambull. I saw no traits of guardiness. He walks with an older boy gait.

We walked down down the drive and along the road. We found a grassy patch to sit down on to enjoy the spring weather. He plonked himself on my lap and enjoyed just watching the world go by.

He mooches along no pulling, he has lead grabbed in the past but nothing on our walk so I think he is settling. He passed 2 dogs and again no reaction from him. A cracking boy!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Stu

Post by Stu »

New walker Daniel and I walked Vincy for the first time today and took him across the fields which he seemed to enjoy. He was a bit perplexed by all the different stiles he had to negotiate but eventually got the hang of them. He was very friendly and walked well for a big strong dog.

Return to “Our Amazing American Bulldogs (Ambulldogrescue.co.uk)”