Sammy AmBull DofB ?2009 Gatwick Kenns

anne

Re: Sammy AmBull DofB ?2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:51 pm

My first time walking Sammy today and what an absolute pleasure. He is such a cool dude who takes life at a leisurely pace. He is such a relaxing dog to be with as he slows you down and lets you enjoy being in the moment.
sammy.jpg

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Sammy is such a lovely boy 😊
So I was pretty much done walking yesterday and as I was getting ready to leave I asked was I still needed, Charlie suggested Sammy and I jumped at the chance to walk this wonderful boy love4.gif
He was just too cute when me and Paige went to get him ready for his walk, he tried to find all his toys and show them to us, so very proud to share his special things with us, so lovely Kiss of love.gif
Super easy to attach leads and we headed off for what had to be the easiest and most relaxed of walks I have had in a long time. Sammy is a plodder but dont be fooled, this boy is super interested in all that is going on, he stops every now and again just to take it all in. Sammy is a little bit of a cuddle monster, as my last walk of the day yesterday I needed a few breaks and every time I stopped Sammy leaned in for the most amazing cuddles and when I sat down at the end of our walk he plonked himself down next to me, with his lovely old slobbery chops, not moving until it was time to return to his kennel.
Love Sammy, beautiful boy inside and out Kiss of love.gif

Orla

Post by Orla » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:32 pm

I walked Sammy today along with new walker Maya. It was my first walk not supported by a senior walker and Sammy was the ideal dog to do it with! He’s so excited to be going out for a walk but once out he plods along sniffing everything along the way - it’s a slow walk! He’s unfazed by anything as far as I can see and is just his own dog! On a lovely sunny day a walk with Sammy was perfect - thank you Sammy!

Orla

Post by Orla » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:27 am

Sammy and I went out together again yesterday. He’s such a funny boy as he ambles along with the odd spurt of trotting for no apparent reason other than he fancies it - and why not?! He’s a cool older dude who does his thing with style. I so hope Sammy finds his hoomans soon as he is an older boy who deserves love and comfort in his latter years. Kiss of love.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:46 am

Handsome Sammy with eyes to melt your heart xxx
0EEEA6ED-48EB-478D-B5F7-BB95519F2A9F.jpeg
441EC2E7-417A-4575-9250-D49D76E3B914.jpeg
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 pm

I enjoyed a lovely, lovely stroll with Sammy today.
He really is such a calm and laid back dude, very pleased to see me today as he knew it meant he was off out. Sammy is quite a large boy but he is always so gentle, allowing me to attach leads and we always set off at a nice gentle pace.
Sammy was very much the plodder today, just enjoying being out with me as his companion and loads of tasty treats along the way. I find it very hard to resist stopping every now and then to give this darling boy big old cuddles, so we had loads and loads of cuddles, just beware though, when Sammy decides to have a shake, he's got quite slobbery chops!!
I decided to visit the paddock before taking Sammy back to his kennel, now I don't think I've ever taken Sammy to the paddock before but I will absolutely, definitely take him again because Sammy comes alive with a football to play with, seriously I've never seen Sammy move so fast, he was like a rocket!! I struggled to keep up, it was just so wonderful so see this big old gentle giant have so much fun woo.gif]
I love Sammy, so ready for his perfect forever home :crossfingers.gif:

EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 pm

115F0401-A8AE-43CF-9ED7-768E6510CEB2.jpeg
D2CEDF43-D2CB-4A0E-B174-03CBA3E74A35.jpeg
4306519E-1EFF-499A-8669-11A6DF433BDB.jpeg
I regularly take Sammy for a stroll as I just can’t resist this lovable lump 😍. Sammy is a somewhat reserved chap who loves nothing more than a nice amble around anywhere where the mud is not 😂. Sammy walks so well on lead, in fact sometimes you could almost forget he’s there the leads are so slack. That is until he stops in front of you sits and lifts his paw in the hope you’ll give him another sausage. I was very privileged today though as when Sammy and stopped for little sit for the first time Sammy proper cuddled into to me asking for some real cuddles. love4.gif Sammy is an olde lad but believe me there is still plenty of life left in him but he really is starting to struggle with kennel life and would love a home to call his own.

LeesyLou

Post by LeesyLou » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:16 pm

My turn to walk Sammy the ambling ambull yesterday. I also really, really love this sweet, gentle boy. He doesn't want for much: a cosy sofa, a cuddle with someone he knows and trusts, a meandering walk. He didn't want to go too far yesterday, but made the most endearing snorty-truffling grunts exploring in the Autumn leaf mold... And he really livened up for a piece of sausage :) x

Return to “Our Amazing American Bulldogs (Ambulldogrescue.co.uk)”