Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Reigate Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
coffeepot12

Re: Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Worcester Park W/E foster

Post by coffeepot12 »

We were lucky enough to spend some time with Baloo this weekend and he really is a sweetheart, he has a noisy neighbour so I think he was glad to have some time out and was keen to get going.

Baloo travels really well in the car and despite being in there a while because of the traffic he was fine. He settled in quickly and is house trained and happy to sleep on the sofa.

Baloo loves people and if there is an opportunity to sit on your lap or lie on the floor next to you he will take it. He took treats gently and is good around food, sitting patiently waiting for someone to give him some rather than jumping up.

Baloo walks well on the lead and seems good around dogs with the occasional bark, he really just wants to play. He enjoyed his time out in the pouring rain 😀 stopping to sniff all the new smells.

Baloo is such a lovely boy who would make a wonderful addition to a family. Please consider giving him his forever home
1D4DEEE8-3ECD-4CB4-80DD-CAADC9E15018.jpeg
3473CB93-B91C-45E0-A38D-E22088D570DF.jpeg
0AFC3526-855F-413D-AAA6-ECC66E76C647.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Baloo is such a lovely, lovely boy, beautiful both inside and out love4.gif love4.gif
I have said before I've not really had much experience of Shar pei before walking for RR and oh my goodness they really are fabulous, well Baloo certainly is thumbs.gif
Baloo is just so cute when you enter his kennel, knowing that he is off for a walk is just the best thing for Baloo and he gets all smily, wiggly and cuddly all at once, too cute Kiss of love.gif
Baloo walks beautifully, he can pull a little bit every now and again but only because he is so pleased to be out and about, he's just an enthusiastic walker which I love ❤️ He explores everything with relish and joy.
Unfortunately we did get a little bit wet, Baloo was fantastic and rather enjoyed the rub down in his kennel at the end of our walk.
Baloo is a special little boy and as previously described very much a cuddly bear as his name suggests bighug.gif
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

Spending time with this lovely boy is really the highlight of our week. Baloo loves people and you are always guaranteed lots of cuddles and a licked face when he sits on your lap.

Baloo is house trained, good with people and children and a real joy to have around. It warms your heart to see just how much he relaxes when he is out of kennels and has free run of a house, he regularly pops in to the garden to have sniff and explore but comes in when called and goes straight to sit with whoever is free.

Baloo really enjoys his walks especially the opportunity to smell everything new. He has a funny habit of barking and kicking the mud back when he has scent marked which he does a lot when out which always raises a smile with us, we have learnt not to stand behind or you get it all over you 0002.gif]

He walks well on the lead, pulls a bit with excitement to start but settles in to a steady pace and seems to meet dogs well with the occasional bark, mostly he wants to play and wishes he could chase after them.

Baloo is an absolute delight and whoever ends up giving him a forever home will be a very lucky family as he is a real sweetheart.

5C163E67-94B6-4CAE-9A5E-C21CBE70C7A2.jpeg
0A454EB7-F20B-483C-9CA7-9649777FD4B9.jpeg
DA8D5708-D7C1-413B-85A3-2ACA9D3AB8B2.jpeg
EmmaNicole

Re: Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Gatwick Kennels

Post by EmmaNicole »

I was the lucky candidate who took Baloo out today and we had a really lovely play date. Poor Baloo is finding kennels really hard and he really loves human company. Today he looked like he had energy to burn so once out we headed straight to the paddock. Baloo quickly confirmed my suspicions by showing how good he was at zoomies as he went charging round the paddock :dog_running-186.gif: As he is such a caring lad though Baloo regularly came back to check in with me and to get a lovely tickle. After Baloo was was done burning off his excess energy it was cuddle time so up he hoped next to me and proceeded to gently nudge me until I was tickling all his favourite spots, the no.1 place appearing to be under his chin as he loves you to rub your hand up and down his jaw and scratch his chest. After all our fun in the paddock Baloo and I went for a lovely walk. As soon as we were away from the noise of the kennels Baloo chilled right out and was the perfect gentleman. Beautiful Baloo really would love his own family that he can lavish all his love on. Could you be those special humans?
20A98272-D79D-4864-B42E-FF606B4A7560.jpeg
9338A87F-225F-4EDD-A4D6-2D48165A691C.jpeg
Judy

Post by Judy »

Such lovely photos of Baloo, I am so pleased he has had some respite from kennel life. I had the pleasure of taking him out for a walk this afternoon, he was pleased to get out. He was quite keen to start with but soon settled down. We had quite a long walk passing by another dog walker, Baloo was keen to say hello but we kept our distance just in case. I agree he is such a funny character when he barks and kicks up the ground after leaving his mark. When we got back to the kennels Baloo accepted his treats very gently. He is such a wonderful boy who I hope finds his forever home very soon. Kiss of love.gif
EmmaNicole

Re: Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

So please to see this lovely lad on the reserved list. I have everything crossed for you beautiful Baloo :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :goodluck.gif: 😍😘
coffeepot12

Re: Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by coffeepot12 »

So pleased to see Baloo on reserve, such a fantastic boy when he was with us and would love to have kept him if we were in a position to take a dog on full time :smiley-bounce016.gi: Kiss of love.gif

Everything crossed for you Baloo
xxlynne

Re: Baloo Shar Pei DofB 10.11.17 Reigate Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

So pleased to meet Baloo today having arranged to meet Terry halfway...there they were walking in the rain. Baloo hopped into my passenger seat and we were travelling along the M25 for his big meet. Baloo Bear meet Fudgee Bear
IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5269.JPG
IMG_5267.JPG
Thank you Amira, Andrew & Bart; and Melanie will be welcoming the new furry bear home
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Message from Amira and Family :

Thank you for letting us meet Baloo today he is settling in enjoying the sofa xx
4434BB9D-D9C4-4284-80F9-EBF2E58136E9.jpeg
Judy

Post by Judy »

Fantastic news, Baloo seems as though he settled in straight away, he knows he is home. Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”