Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Jersey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Orla

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Orla »

I met the fabulous Buster today... super excited to see Sarah and be going for a walk with his kennel mate Frankie. We had a gorgeous walk in the sunshine and Buster enjoyed every minute, sniffing and rolling and showing his fun side with Frankie. It’s clear Buster has come soooo far since he’s been with Rescue Remedies which shows what a keen boy he is to learn and to please. Fingers crossed he’ll find a loving home soon Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Spent some time in the paddock with Buster yesterday. I love watching him doing zoomies.
buster1DSCF9664a.jpg
buster2DSCF9666.jpg
buster3DSCF9669.jpg
RosC

Post by RosC »

I love Buster, he is such a laid back young man. He walked with his kennel mate Frankie today to introduce Michelle to the rescue - what better ambassador than Buster! Buster is keen on his walks - brisk rather than pulling and is SO handsome. He does need an experienced home but I cannot believe he is still with us - dog friendly and proven well behaved in a home on his recent foster break.
anne

Post by anne »

Buster had a date with Honor yesterday and I have to say he was rather smitten. Buster is normally quite cool around other dogs, happy to be near them but after a quick sniff, he usually goes about his business without bothering them. With Honor he quite clearly wanted to be near her and interact much more. There was a lot of polite sniffing and then little muzzle nudges and even an ear lick for Honor. love4.gif
honorbuster1DSCF0596.jpg
honorbuster2DSCF0599.jpg
honorbuster3DSCF0601.jpg
honorbuster4DSCF0603.jpg
Orla

Post by Orla »

Buster and I walked with Frankie and Anne today. Buster was on a mission and full steam ahead for most of the walk. Luckily we walked on a fairly dry route ( all things are relative in this weather!) and the long walk allowed Buster to burn off some of that fabulous Buster energy. We passed another dog that wasn’t from the kennels and, although keen to say hello, Buster kept going and passed by very nicely showing his dog skills. Well done Buster!
anne

Post by anne »

Buster enjoyed sharing his walk with his mate, Hadley yesterday. These boys get on great and despite occasionally being barged out of the way by Hadley whenever he found a really interesting smell, Buster took it all in his stride and just walked away to find somewhere else to sniff.
busterhadley1DSCF1131.jpg
busterhadley2DSCF1127.jpg
Orla

Post by Orla »

I had another walk with Buster yesterday. He’s a really great dog who gets on really well with other dogs and loves his time out of his kennel, sniffing and smelling all along the route 😊. Come on Buster’s home - he’s waiting for you!!
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Big Marley walked behind Frankie and Buster today.

Buster is such a wonderful chap, he is fun and affectionate. We all love him to bits at RR. It would be great if he could find his special someone. love4.gif

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Ive been on holiday so hadn't seen Buster for a few weekends. I'm so pleased with Buster today, as I introduced him to fellow walker, Fiona and he was very good and has so made a new friend. Fiona walked both Buster and Frankie after some intros and we swapped dogs during the walk. Both boys were very good and showed Fiona how easy they are to walk and we're both on best behaviour today thumbs.gif Frankie and Buster have both come a long way and as I told Fiona, once he likes you, he's your friend now. Build on his trust and get his love, best feeling ever.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Buster and I had a lovely long amble in the sunshine this morning, stopping to admire the beauty of the woods in autumn.
buster1.jpg
buster2DSCF1761.jpg
buster3DSCF1763.jpg
Back in his kennel after our lovely walk, when I bent down to pick up something Buster gave me a kiss. So I sat down with him and I was rewarded with him putting his paws around my neck and giving me a through neck and face wash. He then nuzzled down inside my fleece. Buster and I have been friends for a long time now and he is getting soppier but this is the first time he has been this affectionate and really snuggling in for cuddles. He is a content boy but we want so much more than a life in kennels for our beloved Buster buddy.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”