Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

sweetpea

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by sweetpea »

This boy really deserves his own home Kiss of love.gif

ElayneN

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by ElayneN »

Enjoyed a walk with this beautiful soul today and was truly amazed all over again at how a dog that's been in kennels for three years, since a pup and following a horrible start that left him terrified, can be such a happy, chilled, affectionate and trusting boy.

We had a 45 minute walk around the village, and along a bridleway, and the whole way he was impeccably behaved, busy sniffing his way round, looking round at me when I spoke to him, waiting to cross roads when I asked, sitting nicely, looking at me with those beautiful soulful eyes and giving a paw for treats which he took so gently - he is the politest dog!

What a super star Buster is, totally happy in his own skin, he's a real credit to the gentle soul that is himself and to all those at kennels who've gained his trust this last three years and shown him that the world is a good place, filled with people who will only ever show him loving and kindness. If ever a dog deserved a home and sofa to call his own, it's Buster Kiss of love.gif k2727.gif

Return to “Our Super Shar Peis (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”