Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kenns

anne

Re: Buster Lurcher x Shar Pei 15.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by anne »

Buster and I had a lovely long amble in the sunshine this morning, stopping to admire the beauty of the woods in autumn.
buster1.jpg
buster2DSCF1761.jpg
buster3DSCF1763.jpg
Back in his kennel after our lovely walk, when I bent down to pick up something Buster gave me a kiss. So I sat down with him and I was rewarded with him putting his paws around my neck and giving me a through neck and face wash. He then nuzzled down inside my fleece. Buster and I have been friends for a long time now and he is getting soppier but this is the first time he has been this affectionate and really snuggling in for cuddles. He is a content boy but we want so much more than a life in kennels for our beloved Buster buddy.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So I had a very special treat on Friday, a walk with Buster joined by Frankie walked by Charlie thumbs.gif
Buster is just the best boy, he wears his heart on his sleeve and welcomed me into his kennel like only this amazing boy can, full on enthusiasm woo.gif] I'd not seen Buster for a few weeks but oh my goodness once you are Buster's friend he does not forget, I love that about him love4.gif
To see these two very good friends out on a walk together is pure joy, they are just so calm, enjoying each other and their walkers company. Frankie was a cheeky boy looking for treats, you can't do one without the other, if I praised Buster then Frankie was like hang on what about me!!
Love, love ❤️ Buster and his kennel mate Frankie, everything about them is why I am so very passionate about dogs Kiss of love.gif

anne

Post by anne »

Every week I walk with Buster. He is just so laid back and relaxed. He has made may new walker friends recently and has charmed everyone he has met.
Still the most handsome boy on the block and still waiting for his forever home.
buster1DSCF2388.jpg
buster2DSCF2391.jpg

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Jude and I dodged the floods with Buster and Frankie today but then we hit a dead end - or a river that isn’t usually there !!! (It’s a footpath !)
5FF99221-5FB0-4D0A-B3CC-D5B705000686.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Such a lovely walk yesterday with Buster and Frankie, always a joy to see this loveable pair together, super relaxed in each other's company. We decided to walk as far as possible and as you can see from Sarah's photos we got to a point where there was no way forward. Frankie I think would have been up for powering on, Buster on the other hand did not look keen!
I sometimes forget Buster's goofy ways as he's such a gentle boy, on our walk back to kennels he found a massive ditch filled with water, he waded in gently and then decided it would be the best fun ever to jump around like a loon, just one of Buster's many special qualities, he will make you smile every single day thumbs.gif
Such an amazing boy Kiss of love.gif

ElayneN

Post by ElayneN »

I met Buster for the first time on Friday, looking so appealing so I popped a biscuit through to him in his kennel by way of a hello while I was off to walk Rodney across the way.

When Buster first came out he was a bit excited and grabbed his lead like he wanted to take himself off for a walk! He calmed instantly we set off, and had a very thorough sniff of everywhere as we walked along, stopping to leave a message of his own every now and then.

He was such a good boy didn't pull at all, tail wagging, listened when I asked him to wait before we crossed the road, and seemed calm and confident with all sights, sounds, passing traffic and a few dogs that passed us quite closely.

The sun came out (shocker!) and showed what a beautiful deep, conker/chocolate brown his lovely shiny coat actually is - matches those soulful eyes love4.gif

This pic is him giving a perfect 'paw' for a treat, which he takes very politely. Bless him, he's a lovely boy, it's hard to believe he's been in kennels since a pup and has come so far from whatever nightmare he came from, to be so trusting and willing to please. I can only imagine how he'd grow and blossom in his forever home with a family he could call his own Kiss of love.gif
Buster smaller.jpg
Attachments
Buster sun smaller.jpg

anne

Post by anne »

I walked quite a few dogs yesterday, all along the same route. Buster was the slowest walk as he took his time smelling everything and everywhere. Walking with his best mate Frankie, Buster can be quite fast and competitive to walk in the lead but on his own he takes his time and gets the very most out of every second of his walk.
the most handsome boy ever!
the most handsome boy ever!

Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Anne that's a lovely photo of Buster. love4.gif love4.gif

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Simply beautiful love4.gif
Oh how I love that face ❤️

anne

Post by anne »

Buster's ability to read and understand other dogs is incredible. Summer can be nervous and unsettled around other dogs but she loves walking with Buster because he is such a polite and understanding boy who instills calmness, reassurance and confidence in others. thumbs.gif

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Return to “Our Outstanding Other Dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”