Ronnie Shar pei x Mastiff DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Serious discussions are already underway with families on these dogs, or the dogs have been homed on a trial basis with Homing Team Approval
Jan Case

Re: Ronnie Mastiff x DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:27 pm

I walked Ronnie today whilst Geoff was delighted to walk Reggie. These boys are gorgeous, with such lovely natures, it is just awful to think they might not still be with us if Lynne and Rescues Remedies hadn’t said ‘ yes, of course we’ll have them’. Ronnie’s eyes are still being treated, but his vision appeared to me to be so much better than last week, and he was certainly moving more confidently. He does like to have his brother there for security, but he obviously decided that Geoff was wonderful and gave him a fabulous hug and cuddle, walking with his head close to Geoff’s knee! Reggie obviously didn’t want me to feel left out and gave me a smooch and a lick further along the walk. These boys are very easy to walk, total darlings. Kiss of love.gif

Jan Case

Re: Ronnie Shar pei x Mastiff DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Ronnie’s eyes are so much better and his confidence has grown as a result. He even took the lead sometimes on our walk today although he was very happy with Reggie in front as well. These boys are so easy to walk, they don’t pull at all, they don’t take any notice of other dogs either, except for a polite interest. Back to the paddock for a play after a really nice walk and of course, these two want cuddles, not tennis balls. I was very honoured to have a lick from Ronnie, who enjoyed his cuddles very much Kiss of love.gif

SM&JA

Post by SM&JA » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Walked these gorgeous boys today. They are such gentle boys - keen for a cuddle and a walk. Not so keen on the rain and the mud so we had a run around in the paddock. They play so nicely together - definitely super bonded! ❤️❤️❤️ I have a great video if only I could work out how to upload it!!

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:58 am

Ronnie and Reggie were first on our list yesterday with an early start to try and beat the very hot weather. Ronnie’s eyes are so much better and he has gained in confidence because of it. He is happy to take the lead in our walks now and just as happy to walk beside and behind his brother. They do like to wait for each other, pee in the same spot and check out the same piece of grass. A speeding cyclist spooked Reggie a bit but Ronnie was Mr Super Cool himself. These boys are an absolute delight, so easy to walk, so gentle and very loving. Kiss of love.gif

Kayleigh93x

Post by Kayleigh93x » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:55 pm

Walked these 2 today with my mum both lovley beautiful boys love4.gif easy to get out of kennels must make sure shadow is shut.
Ronnie is a bit slower than reggie but very easy to walk lovley boy and stopped for hugs & kisses Heart fill with love.gif] I’d love to see these to brothers homed together would be a shame if there wasn’t.
Also went down to the river for a little drink and paddle

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Ronnie walked with me whilst Tricia took Reggie and we had a lovely time. First time walking these gentle boys for Tricia and she was smitten. These two are very bonded, very loving, and very easy to walk. Yes they are quite big, and reasonably strong, but very biddable, very easy going and very well behaved. woo.gif]

Orla

Post by Orla » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:56 pm

What a lovely pair Ronnie and Reggie are. I walked Ronnie along with Jude who had Reggie who is the stronger and more confident of the two. They look quite big in some of the photos but they are a lovely size, really calm and so connected to each other it’s wonderful to see. I so hope these fabulous brothers can find a home together as it would be heartbreaking to see them separated.

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:01 pm

I had been longing to walk this lovely pair and finally got the chance yesterday joined by new walkers Orla and Lara and as Orla has said they are just the perfect pair, so in tune with each other, they definitely look to one another for confidence and so much more, they truely love each other Kiss of love.gif
I think all 3 of us said throughout our walk how wonderful this pair are, stunningly handsome, a little bit shy and a little bit cheeky (especially when they spotted a cat!)
We all agreed Ronnie and Reggie are perfect, so deserving of the most fabulous forever home and most certainly 2 are better than 1 love4.gif love4.gif

SarahW

Post by SarahW » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:58 am

Lovely video of Reg and Ron in the paddock yesterday. These two are so much fun together. Reg is the more outgoing and Ron is more reserved one. But both are affectionate and love their people. I adore them both!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Ronnie and his brother Reggie are a total delight. Gentle, easy to walk, interested in other dogs in a friendly fashion, Ronnie likes following his brother, but will also happily take the lead for short spells when Reggie is rolling in the grass and sniffing tree trunks. These boys have the gentlest natures xxxxx

Return to “Reserved or on Trial Adoption”