Ronnie Shar pei x Mastiff DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Jan Case

Re: Ronnie Mastiff x DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:27 pm

I walked Ronnie today whilst Geoff was delighted to walk Reggie. These boys are gorgeous, with such lovely natures, it is just awful to think they might not still be with us if Lynne and Rescues Remedies hadn’t said ‘ yes, of course we’ll have them’. Ronnie’s eyes are still being treated, but his vision appeared to me to be so much better than last week, and he was certainly moving more confidently. He does like to have his brother there for security, but he obviously decided that Geoff was wonderful and gave him a fabulous hug and cuddle, walking with his head close to Geoff’s knee! Reggie obviously didn’t want me to feel left out and gave me a smooch and a lick further along the walk. These boys are very easy to walk, total darlings. Kiss of love.gif

Jan Case

Re: Ronnie Shar pei x Mastiff DofB Feb 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Ronnie’s eyes are so much better and his confidence has grown as a result. He even took the lead sometimes on our walk today although he was very happy with Reggie in front as well. These boys are so easy to walk, they don’t pull at all, they don’t take any notice of other dogs either, except for a polite interest. Back to the paddock for a play after a really nice walk and of course, these two want cuddles, not tennis balls. I was very honoured to have a lick from Ronnie, who enjoyed his cuddles very much Kiss of love.gif