Re: Support Adoption For Pets - Help Fill Empty Tummies Appeal 17thMay - 13th June

Sarahk

Re: Support Adoption For Pets - Help Fill Empty Tummies Appeal 17thMay - 13th June

Post by Sarahk » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Rescue Remedies have been chosen as a Charity of the Year with Pets At Home Redhill branch (and Support Adoption for Pets). Fantastic news thumbs.gif

This is an amazing opportunity as a fundraiser and also to drive awareness local to our Gatwick base.

We have been invited to take part in their Summer Fundraising Initiative - Help Fill Empty Tummies - which is running across all PAH stores from 17th May to 13th June.
RR will be represented for atleast 4 days in PAH Redhill during this time and we will receive 50% of all monies raised in store as part of the appeal, what an amazing opportunity

A small team of volunteers is making arrangements with PAH Redhill and once the dates are known they will share here and will welcome more volunteers to support in store on our days. Watch this space for more details shortly ...
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:29 am

That’s fantastic news!

From our experience at Christmas for the Santa Paws appeal at Richmond Pets at Home, it really helped having 1 or 2 current or ex RR doggies acting as ambassadors ☺️
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

Fional

Post by Fional » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:40 am

Hi. I volunteered to go to PAH Redhill 10.00am to 12.pm this Saturday (8th June) with April's ex RR dog. Assume I'm doing this as haven't heard. My Reg is HX64 XGK. Do I need to bring anything or just turn up? Please let me know on fionajlatham@gmail.com. Many thanks. Fiona Latham

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi Fiona, yes you’re on that slot on the other page.
Jan will let them have your car reg, Thankyou for volunteering, really makes such a difference to donations by having volunteers and dogs present thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire