Dog Walkers Needed!

Would you like to Volunteer Foster for us? The process is explained here and includes a link to our Fostering Questionnaire. We need Volunteer Dog Walkers and kennel support for the dogs too! Find more details here!
Rescue Remedies

Dog Walkers Needed!

Post by Rescue Remedies »

We're always looking for volunteer dog walkers. Open your heart and give some time to our kennel dogs! :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

Our Kennels / Volunteer Walker Location is near Gatwick.

Whether you can commit to once or twice a week or once or twice a month - our dogs will thank you! Volunteer Walkers must be aged 18 and older.

If you're interested in walking our kennel dogs, please fill in our Volunteer Dog Walker Questionnaire Form is closed at the moment please read above.

:smiley-chores002.gif: :smiley-chores002.gif:
GoncaloOliveira

Re: Dog Walkers Needed!

Post by GoncaloOliveira »

Hi, thanks for your answer I know you must be busy.
Does the volunteer send me an email or how does it work?
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Hi, yes you’ll receive an email :thanks.gif: but check your junk mail
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Hi there, can you check your spam/junk folder as sometimes emails go there.
I’ll follow up with Guildford aswell.

Thanks
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

We too are awaiting a call back and understand why we haven’t had one yet. I see that in November you suspended new walker training so when that starts up again hopefully we won’t be forgotten. We both walked dogs at the South Godstone RSPCA for ten years before it got shut down last year and in 2020 helped out with some weekend fostering too.
Meanwhile we are enjoying reading your updates. Keep up the good work and Happy New Year.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Hi Sarah & Jo,

Interested volunteer walkers need to submit our online volunteer walker form. We will reopen applications as soon as we consider it is safe to resume new walker training.
This is the link to the volunteer form, I can’t see any from a Sarah or Jo so don’t think you will have been able to do this yet ?
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... stionnaire
Do keep checking this link and once open please submit your volunteer forms, one per person please, there is a comments box so you can state your applications are linked.

You mention you are awaiting a call back which isn’t how our process works, we will communicate via email once we’re able to resume, will be great to have some experienced walkers, very sad that South Godstone RSPCA closed.

Thankyou for your interest,
Sarah
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

Thanks for the reply, we have been eagerly awaiting the chance to join your team. No, we haven’t been able to access the form, I will fill it out now. thumbs.gif
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

D’oh. I see what you mean, yes I will keep checking to see when the form is open to fill in. I can’t help being nosey and checking the forum a couple of times a week. You have some lovely dogs, big ones too - our favourites (but little ones are good too).
Charcond

Post by Charcond »

Hi! Im very interested in volunteering to walk dogs having lost my dog at the end of last year and not ready for a full time dog yet. Ill be waiting for the form to be opened and hopefully won't miss it :crossfingers.gif:
Jenlacey85

Post by Jenlacey85 »

Hi there, just enquiring about the dog walking forms, any ideas when you think it would be safe to take on voluntary dog walkers? I am very keen to help out and I’m available 3-5days a week 3 hrs per day if this helps your centre in anyway. We have recently lost our beloved dog and would desperately love to help your centre and the dogs. I’m checking the website daily for the forms to be available. hopefully not too long now 🤞🏻

Return to “DOG WALKING: VOLUNTEERS WANTED!”