Merchandise

Schemes that support us without costing you an extra penny.
Adam

Merchandise

Post by Adam »

Hi everyone

In the past there has been some Rescue Remedies merchandise that has been very generously created and sold by volunteers, mainly to other volunteers. The lovely MrsP is on the case, rounding up the items we have for those who want to buy them. I like the idea of having some nice items to wear with pride, but funding, organising, fulfilling and shipping orders, processing the money and dealing with enquiries and returns is challenging for any volunteer to do, especially on a large scale. Perhaps we'll find an easy way to do that in due course.

Meanwhile, I've set up a Rescue Remedies shop at https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/rescueremedies/. They print on demand so there's no financial outlay for Rescue Remedies, and they also deal with the order fulfilment - and we receive around 20% of the sale price. We've tried to make it as simple as possible for your friends, family and colleagues to support us with a little retail therapy, so please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested.

Unfortunately their range is limited to printed items, so we can't use them for embroidered clothing, but on the plus side they offer a wide selection of things so there should be something for everyone. You'll be thanking me come Christmas! :)

I've only just started creating products, and still need to do a bit of work to the design of the shop, but wanted to share it with you now because they're running a free delivery promotion until 1 May. There will be more items in due course, representing all the strands of our rescue: but until then it's mainly a Staffie lover's boutique!

As always, all feedback will be appreciated ...
Sarahk

Re: Merchandise

Post by Sarahk »

Fabulous :D

Will be ordering hoodie for sure thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Can I buy a 'Dog Bandana' to put on Rowan for a walk when he is at mine for foster?

Jo xx
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sure Jo - you can place your order at https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/rescuere ... er?q=D5P58
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Hi Adam,

I have ordered a bandana for Rowan today to wear when he is with me - Hopefully it will arrive before he goes back to kennels :crossfingers.gif:

Just a thought - Rowan has really sore skin on his elbows and all along his belly at the moment and his harness rubs on it as he walks, maybe the company could do a 'Dog T-Shirt' with Staffie Rescue on? This would mean I would put him in the t-shirt and then put his hardness over the top so it would stop so much discomfort from the harness.

I am going to try make something similar this weekend with an old t-shirt so I don't feel bad everytime I put his harness on :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Adam - :goodjob.gif: Would it perhaps be possible to indicate the measurements for the shoulder and messenger bags to give people some idea? Just a thought.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi JoJoPrice - I'm afraid they don't carry dog t-shirts for us to customise, but I'll keep an eye out in case they ever do!

Fred R - the measurements should be automatically listed with every item, usually in the bottom-right of the page. Take another look and let me know if they're not appearing for you, and I'll investigate.
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Adam - sign_omg.gif It never occurred to me to click on the pictures. Why am I such an idiot? :help.gif:
Adam

Post by Adam »

You're a brave person to ask that question on a public forum! ;-)

Return to “Free Money”