VIP Card Pets at Home

Schemes that support us without costing you an extra penny.
Ladylou

Re: VIP CARD PETS AT HOME

Post by Ladylou »

Tim wrote:This is worse than a Eastenders cliffhanger :biggrin.gif:

Yes, but we'll find out tonight about that. :biggrin.gif:
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

And you will find out about this tonight also Sue... Dun dun dun dun daah daah da... :D

Well folks the news is in and I can reveal that RR is now 'partnered' with Pets at Home Hertford. The benefits of a partnership with PAH is invaluable to raise much-needed funds and awareness for our dogs. Lee and myself will represent RR in the Hertford partnership and, of course, our girls will also play a role as per and anyone else that wants to come along and lend a hand. :biggrin.gif:

Charity Partnership Scheme

Support Adoption For Pets is aware how crucial raising awareness for rehoming centres and the pets in their care is and that’s why we developed one of our most rewarding initiatives, the Support Adoption For Pets Charity Partnership Scheme. We believe that this can be done most effectively at a local level by giving rescues the chance to promote the work they do to their local community.

Through our relationship with Pets at Home, we are able to offer rescues the chance to partner with a local Pets at Home store (within a 20 mile radius). Partnering with Support Adoption For Pets via a local store opens up a few key benefits which rescues can use to further engage with other pet loving supporters.

Here are some of the benefits of the Support Adoption For Pets Charity Partnership Scheme.
1. Increase your local awareness and raise funds. Perhaps most important, you can join the Pets at Home team for a “Meet and Greet” event in store. This is a great opportunity for you to bring one or two pets* in with you that are looking for a new home so that they may meet colleagues and customers alike. This is a unique way of introducing your work to the public and is guaranteed to be a great awareness and funds booster.
2. Your rescue will be eligible to receive food and/or accessories donated by customers via the Support Adoption For Pets donation bins located within many Pets at Home stores.
3. Your rescue will be eligible to receive a nomination for a donation from us following the
annual Support Adoption For Pets Fundraising drives (currently held three times a year)
4. Your rescue will be eligible to advertise pets that need a new home on display boards in store (where available)
5. Your rescue will receive 10% Pets at Home vouchers (subject to availability) for you to include in your pet adoption packs for new owners.
6. Take advantage of joint PR and knowledge of the charity team, charity ambassadors in store
and our Trustees.

On a personal note I would like to thank Alann; the fabulous store manager at Hertford who I know will help us as a rescue any way he and his team can... so a huge huge thank you to Alann. :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Alann
imagesLV0DAECH.jpg
Hertford Store
pah hertford.png
The stars of our mission
Jasmine - She'll do anything to help!! :)
2012-06-30 13.30.48.jpg

Lilly
2012-11-11 12.32.53.jpg
Lois
2012-04-29 12.04.42.jpg
Our Stand
20141129_123717.jpg
WELL GUYS; WASN'T THAT WORTH THE WAIT!!!

BETTER THAN EASTENDERS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! :smiley-eatdrink004.gif:

ps. We are also pleased to announce that we are now partnered with PAH Redhill store. Thank you Anita. :D :D :D
Doin' it for the staffies ...
the lakes

Post by the lakes »

Wonderful news , I know a lot of folks in Hertfordshire know about the Hertford store now and have changed there points to RR. Amazing what nice people are around and Alan must be one of them.
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

That's great Marie, and yes, it's better than Eastenders. Also, please extend my thanks to Alann. I did change my card to Hertford, even though I live in London. :biggrin.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Finally got my card! Only been waiting since early January. Card registered for RR points :) xx
anitas

Post by anitas »

Brilliant news Marie, thankyou and well done :thanks.gif: I changed my VIP points to the Hertford store when I heard the great news.

Nikki (Rummibailey) did all the hard work to get RR partnered with the Redhill branch so a huge thankyou to Nikki. I will be arranging some fundraising events there and will post details on the events section as soon as we have confirmation. Possibly mid April - mid May so hoping for lots of help from our lovely volunteers to make these events a great success :smiley-gen013.gif:
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals"
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR POINTS YET!!! :biggrin.gif:
the lakes

Post by the lakes »

I changed mine at the very start but whenever I see a new dog walker and we get chatting if they use Pets at Home I ask them to change to Hertford store RR.
I know many have but wonder how it is going there now. Is there a quarterly total or something?
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

the lakes wrote:I changed mine at the very start but whenever I see a new dog walker and we get chatting if they use Pets at Home I ask them to change to Hertford store RR.
I know many have but wonder how it is going there now. Is there a quarterly total or something?
I know you did and great stuff; I too am always 'badgering' people ;) PAH will email me when the total becomes available... don't worry will keep you all informed!!! :biggrin.gif:
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Hi Marie,
Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. We are in just in the process of getting the next round of donations to go out. I believe you received a voucher for £20 in April of this year and there will be a further £20 coming out to you shortly. The key to raising these donations is to get as many of your supporters signed up to support your charity through VIP. Rescue Remedies currently has 59 supporters. The more supporters you have, the more lifelines will be raised for you.

All your supporters have to do is log into their VIP accounts and select the ‘choose a charity’ option, select the Hertford Pets at Home store and select your charity from the drop down list. That’s it!

Kind regards

Michelle

COME ON GUYS WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!
TURN YOUR POINTS INTO LIFELINES AND GET EARNING FOR OUR DOGS!!

Return to “Free Money”