Riley Staffies DOB 2005 to August 2021 Gosport Hampshire

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
pigpogdoo

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Gosport Hampshire

Post by pigpogdoo »

Wonderful! These two are just too adorable; lifts me up just to see their photos, so what must it be like to be with them? Please send updates, would love to see pics of them enjoying home comforts :please.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-love014.gif: xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Delighted for you all...........celebrations welcomehome.gif
Homesweethome.jpg
Littlemissy

Post by Littlemissy »

Such good news...can't wait for update photos . positivo1.gif
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Hi just wanted to update Misty & Riley's new journey in life.
Both travelled really well, took us around an 1hr 30 mins to get home, Riley slept the entire journey whilst Misty posted guard looking out the window until she could no longer keep her eyes open lol.gif
Once home they checked out there surroundings then settled down for a much needed rest after their long eventful day. Then for a bite to eat.
Excited about there walk this morning, Riley very wriggly whilst trying to get his harness on! Then back home for breakfast and more hugs and sleep. :smiley-chores002.gif:

Pics to follow positivo1.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Thanks for joining the forum, delighted to hear they travelled well and are enjoying their new start in life, everything exciting makes Riley wriggle !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
petergable

Post by petergable »

Looks like I've come onto the forum at just the right time!!

Great to hear that Misty and Riley are settled and enjoying home comforts. What a gorgeous pair of Staffords, and I really do envy you both in that you will have them in your lives. Funny that I've just read through their entire thread on the forum; and watched the videos of them both out and about and in the paddock.

Did I read that they bonded whilst they were strays, and were not in a home together??

Well, I'm sure that every member of the forum will be waiting with baited breath for photos of Misty and Riley.

Thank you so much for homing these two special dogs and, I wish you a long and happy life together. I'm not too far from you, living in Bournemouth.

0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Good luck Misty and Riley, you are a lovely pair. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Thank you everyone for you comments & good wishes, will post photos as soon as I work out how to scale them down as says they are to large when try to load them :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
Riley has had a busy day today, went with me to the yard to meet the (large doges) horses lol.gif he was very good, Misty stayed at home vegging on the sofa with Peter! Her leg seems to be giving her trouble today, do any of you lovely ladies who took care of them know any history or vet visits/diagnosis on this? Will register them with our vets soon so would be helpful to have any info :thanks.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Misty had quite an energetic day yesterday, Walkies before you arrived, with you and paddock time so much more than 'normal' for her and she may be feeling the after effects. I think we were resting her leg and encouraging shorter walks for her but will check for any further info.

Glad Riley enjoyed the visit to the yard :D
Have no doubt Misty will have enjoyed the sofa :D

Hope you suss out the photo resizing, would love to see pics of them enjoying home comforts
:thanks.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

:thanks.gif: we are totally smitten by the pair, Riley makes me giggle with his endless energy and enthusiasm & Misty is the steady, thoughtful one but both love their cuddles and walks, keeping Misty's short and trying hard to wear out Riley :dog_running-186.gif: lol
Will try the thread you suggested for photos tomorrow positivo1.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”